New Kings of Leon "Only By The Night" out September 23!!!!!!

release30release30 Posts: 2,051
edited July 2008 in Other Music
Got this email as I love KOL.........One of the best bands creating music around...I am not the only one who thinks so..........

Kings of Leon return with the release of their highly anticipated fourth album 'Only By The Night' on September 23 through RCA Records.
'Only By The Night' was recorded at Blackbird Studios in Nashville, Tennessee and was produced by Angelo Petraglia, Jacquire King, and Kings of Leon.

'Only By The Night' is a bold and expansive sonic statement that looks set to solidify Kings of Leon's position as one of the most important international acts of 2008 and beyond. It follows rapidly in the footsteps of the bands previous albums 'Youth And Young Manhood', 'Aha Shake Heartbreak' & 'Because Of The Times', which have quickly established them as one of the most prolific and acclaimed acts around.

Summer 2008 Tour:
Following on from their sold-out UK Arena tour at the end of 2007, Kings of Leon will play their biggest shows to date over the summer of 2008. The tour begins on June 27 at the world famous Glastonbury festival, where they headline the main Pyramid stage, before continuing with further headline appearances at Oxegen, T In The Park and V Festival and throughout Europe.

27 June: Glastonbury Festival, Somerset UK
29 June: Open Air St Gallen Festival, Switzerland
4 July: Roskilde Festival, Denmark
5 July: Werchter Festival, Belgium
8 July: Le Zenith, Paris France
11 July: Oxegen Festival, Ireland
13 July: T In The Park Festival, Scotland
18 July: Summercase Festival, Madrid Spain
19 July: Summercase Festival, Barcelona Spain
9 August: All Points West Festival, Liberty State Park, Jersey City USA
16 August: V Festival, Weston Park, Staffordshire UK
17 August: V Festival, Hylands Park, Chelmsford UK
Conversations getting dull
There's a constant ringing in my ears
Sense of humor's void and numb
And I'm bored to tears.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• epierce3epierce3 Posts: 77
    So stoked about this one, coming out around the same time as the new Chris Cornell album, which could honestly go either way, here's hoping for the best on that one. I love KOL, my top three bands right now for sure!
    United Center Chicago: 05.16.06, 05.17.06
    Vic Theater Chicago: 08.02.07
    Lollapalooza 2007: 08.05.07
    Auditorium Theater Chicago (EV Solo): 08.22.08
    United Center Chicago: 08.23.09
  • release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Me too!!!!Top 3 for sure!!!!
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......