Options

Any Kings X Fans Here?

MetalGod75MetalGod75 Posts: 262
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Just rediscovered them and fell in love again!Ogre Tones is awesome!My fave is Dogman wicked band they make such a great noise for a 3 piece band:)
Cornell pwns u
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    never heard their music but i am waiting for the "montana" project that jeff and kings x were supposed to be doing
  • Options
    I used to love Kings X around the time Dogman came out. I got to see them a few years ago in a small club around D.C. They played for over 3 hours. They were so amazing they still got it but I had to leave the show early because my friend got tired of listening after 3 hours and wanted to go home., and he drove so what choice did i have.
  • Options
    To this day I consider "Faith Hope Love" one of my favorite CDs of all-time. Dogman is a close second, but something about FHL just blows me away.
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    they are unbelievable live. caught them earlier this year, and the show was spectacular. well worth the $15 it costed. they're very nice people, and they stuck around after the show and chatted with the fans, signed autographs and thanks us all for coming individually. they are truly a class act.

oh, and i love their music too. cigarettes is probably my favourite, but out of my head has been closing in on the #1 spot since i saw it live.
  • Options
    Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    caught them last month, my 4th time overall. They put on a very solid show. They are very tight live.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jeez Kings X.....

Saw them years ago in Newcastle, loved Out Of A Silent Planet and Gretchen... Faith Hope Love was good too, didn't like Dogman though.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    (Almost) 15 year bump... 

I’ve always liked the band, however I never purchased a King’s X album in my life. The pandemic resulted in me diving deep into their catalogue and it is so good  that I’ve purchased all the vinyl from Out of the Silent Planet to Ear Candy. 

Next three albums are being released over the two RSD’s this year.  Great band..