Options

In the act of destroying perfectly good vegetables

hoonbeamhoonbeam Posts: 24
edited March 2006 in Other Music
I heard a while back that the Smashing Pumpkins were regrouping. Ever since I haven't heard much. Anyone hear any recent news on this art rock juggernaut?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Psst!!!! The pumpkin is a fruit. :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Well, I did some research before I posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpkin

"A pumpkin is a squash vegetable, most commonly orange in colour when ripe, that grows as a fruit (gourd from a trailing vine of the genus Cucurbita (Cucurbitaceae)."
  • Options
    O.K. I thought it was a fruit too...So I did research...(See above)...and then I did more research that says that you are indeed correct, it is a fruit... I am confused...

What of the band though???
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    hoonbeam wrote:
    What of the band though???
    apparently Billy and Jimmy haven been working on new material..that's all me know...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    hoonbeam wrote:
    O.K. I thought it was a fruit too...So I did research...(See above)...and then I did more research that says that you are indeed correct, it is a fruit... I am confused...
    Try and figure out if a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable.......same problem, different plant.....;)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    Is a pea a fruit or a vegetable? If you go by the theory of it having seeds its a fruit as the seed is the pea.. Food for thought (haahaha what a brilliant pun)

Oh yeah Smashing Pumpkins are awesome... I don't have any news tho
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    waiting for a 'seed free' watermelon

and the pumpkins to release new stuff..
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i only know as much as others have posted. billy took out an ad, wanting to get the group back together. only jimmy (who already had much contact with billy) responded. apparently they're working together right now. there will be no 'real' pumpkins in my book without darcy and james involved.
  • Options
    JSP552003JSP552003 Posts: 222
    isn't a pea a legume?
  • Options
    ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    JSP552003 wrote:
    isn't a pea a legume?
    dam you foiled me!.. I guess it is. I just always called it a vegetable. thanks for ruining my discovery I thought I'd made:D
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • Options
    I have heard darcy is in. James is not yet in, and this might have to do with billy blaming everything on James always. Plus he has his other band.

So one member left, if James fucks this up I am gonna be inclined to agree with billy about james.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day