Rolling Stones

GarnerGarner Posts: 182
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I just saw them tonight...Angie gave me chills
Barry Bonds is innocent
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I first saw them in 1972! Wasn't a fan then, thought they were "old". lol. I came away a fan. There is something about them. Have seen them several times since and always enjoy them. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I saw them in '02 and '05 and was blown away both times. Don't knock them, they can and do still rock.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    right on... ;)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    Ditto. They get a lot of flack because of their ages but still deliver ever time that I've seen them. I consider myself to be in decent shape but Mick has far more energy and stamina for a 2 hour show than I ever would and I'm less than half of his age. I don't think I've witnessed anyone leaving their show not entertained and awestruck...including the naysayers.
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    Yeah, anyone who says that they don't have it anymore and should stop is full of shit.
  • wolfbear wrote:
    I first saw them in 1972! Wasn't a fan then, thought they were "old". lol. I came away a fan. There is something about them. Have seen them several times since and always enjoy them. :)

old in 72

thats funny
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • I saw them Tuesday, loved "Let it Bleed", one of my favorites.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I saw them in '89 with Living Color and GnR opening for them. Unbelievable show. Hope to see them next month at Dodger Stadium.
  • First time I saw them was 89 with Living Colour, had great seats for that show too. Can't believe it was 17 years ago. They do put on a hell of a show.
    cutback wrote:
    I saw them in '89 with Living Color and GnR opening for them. Unbelievable show. Hope to see them next month at Dodger Stadium.