Forget the police, rage, van halen we have this reunion!

homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
edited February 2007 in Other Music
The Spice Girls are on the brink of confirming plans to reform, it has been claimed.

After months of speculation, it has been reported that the pop group has agreed to the reunion, after watching the runaway comeback success of fellow British popsters Take That.

Mel B (Scary Spice), Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), and Mel C (Sporty Spice) are apparently "good friends" now and are seeking $5 million each to agree to play together again.

There is no word on whether Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), who is pregnant at the moment, would participate.

Reports emerging today claim that an autumn reunion tour would also feature retired boy band Boyzone. "They are really keen to do it if there is a charity angle," a source revealed.

"They are talking about doing it for Bono's [RED] campaign. It's been on the cards for a while, at least a couple of months. They are all good friends now."

The Spice Girls split up in 2000 following the release of their final album, Forever.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/launch/20070216/en_launch/39927508;_ylt=AozPTErfuZGUimBiDAoDHjiVEhkF

yes i know this isnt in the right spot but figured we all could use a good laugh!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yep, $$ will reunite anybody nowadays.
    Something never thought you'd be part of
  • googoo Posts: 226
    Yep, $$ will reunite anybody nowadays.

so then where the hell is Led Zeppelin?
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    goo wrote:
    so then where the hell is Led Zeppelin?
    Without Jonh Bonham, there is no Led Zeppelin and you can quote both Page, Plant and Jones on that.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Especially The Police. Have you seen the price of tickets? Give me a break, $250 for floor seats. That's why I'll only see PJ now because they at least give a shit about their fans.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • YEAH! Let's milk the fucking cash cow some more, why don't we? Fuckers..

Spice Girls sucked in the 90s, and they're gonna suck now.
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Without Jonh Bonham, there is no Led Zeppelin and you can quote both Page, Plant and Jones on that.

I saw Page and Plant when they toured several years ago. That was brilliant!!
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Isn't Scary Spice also pregnant with Eddie Murphy's love child?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    yeah unless your pink floyd and turn down $100 million dollars to do a world tour
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Hell Yes!!!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    homeratbat wrote:
    The Spice Girls are on the brink of confirming plans to reform, it has been claimed.

i don't even want to read the rest. i can only comment on word on this:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!