Citizens Bank Park Concerts

homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
edited March 2007 in Other Music
anyone been a concert at Citzens Bank Park? ive been to phillies games there but wondering how the sound and views are? thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    i believe there has only been 2 shows at CBP.. Bon Jovi and Jimmy Buffett.

i have yet to see a show there.. been to a few Phillies games tho. I'm definately gonna hit the police when they're there tho
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Never been either but I don't know how good the sound or views would be. I think they set up the stage in the center field area and then only have floor seats in front of the stage in the outfield. They leave the infield covered and empty and then sell most if not all of the seated area. So if you have seats behind home plate you better bring binoculars.

Seating chart for last Buffet show: http://www.tickets4u.com/VenueMaps/thumb/CitizensBankParkConcert_all.gif
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • chromiam wrote:
    Never been either but I don't know how good the sound or views would be. I think they set up the stage in the center field area and then only have floor seats in front of the stage in the outfield. They leave the infield covered and empty and then sell most if not all of the seated area. So if you have seats behind home plate you better bring binoculars.

Seating chart for last Buffet show: http://www.tickets4u.com/VenueMaps/thumb/CitizensBankParkConcert_all.gif

wow thanks! seems pretty pointless to have a show here! wish it was at the center or linc
    homeratbat wrote:
    wow thanks! seems pretty pointless to have a show here! wish it was at the center or linc

yeah the linc would work if they wanted a large outdoor venue.... and I'm sure it would have better sound than Giants Stadium.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• chromiam wrote:
    yeah the linc would work if they wanted a large outdoor venue.... and I'm sure it would have better sound than Giants Stadium.

Springsteen kicked ass at the linc
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
    Damn I can't see paying $90 to sit in the 200 and 300 level just to see the Police.

Seating chart: http://ev7.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=global-etz/se/cbp_police.jpg

Admin

• I don't know about concerts, but out of the seven MLB ballparks I've been to, this is probably my favorite, ahead of Fenway and Camden Yards. Beautiful facility.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
    I don't know about concerts, but out of the seven MLB ballparks I've been to, this is probably my favorite, ahead of Fenway and Camden Yards. Beautiful facility.

I agree.. its a great place to see a ballgame.

Admin

• i haveh eard from someone who saw Jimmy buffet the Citizens that the sound was pretty decent. he expected it to be horrible, but was surprised
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,777
    Springsteen kicked ass at the linc

I saw that Springsteen show at the Linc, and the sound was TERRIBLE. I don't know, maybe it was because i had bad seats. I was in the upper-deck. I saw the Rolling Stones at Giant Stadium, and the sound was better then the Linc. But, i still think the sound was just OK there. I was afraid the Police would play one of those Stadiums in Philly, and thats why i got tickets for the MSG show in NY. Too many bad concert experiences in those BIG Stadiums. Give me a indoor venue anythime.