Foo Fighters Acoustic

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
edited August 2006 in Other Music
Great show last night in Hollywood.....Dave is so funny...he spent prolly 20 minutes talking.....great line-up, incl Pat Smear, Rami from the Wallflowers and Petra Hayden.

The do the same deal with posters as PJ...a diff one for each of the shows, but it doesn't seem as if they induce the same fervor as PJ's......none on Ebay, and no one was hoarding them, or pushing their way upfront to get one!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Glad you had fun! :D I have seen the foo fighters twice, and they are my 2nd fave band to see live,(behind pearl jam) ;). They have an amazing show, great energy, and Dave is a funny, and very interacting lead singer. I wish I could see them accoustic, I bet that's a real treat. They do not have any dates for the accoustic tour in Dallas yet (I'm suprised, because Taylor lives here, and has family here). I didn't know they did posters like pj does! That's cool. But your right doesn't seem to be as big a hype among the fans as the fans and pj posters. The only thing I wish Foo fighters would do differently with their shows, is change the setlists up and put out a live discs. I think we will see a new double dvd from the guys of this tour though. It's rumored to be Hyde park for the rock disc, and the 2nd disc will accompany the accoustic tour they are on now.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • CortoCorto Posts: 36
    Pat Smear with the FF??? Ouawh!
    "all you need to play guitar is five strings, three notes, two fingers, and one asshole!" Keith Richards
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Corto wrote:
    Pat Smear with the FF??? Ouawh!

yep...just for the afoostic toour!
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    I think the posters are the same for every night of the acoustic tour. Just change the name of the venue.
  • Does anybody know if they mixed the setlist up for the 3 LA acoustic shows?

I know they don't do that too much but with three shows in a row they better have broke out some new stuff.
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”