For those who dig quirky electroclash

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I posted about this band a while ago and everyone slammed me for it. I got shit. You've been lucky. But yeah I love 'Thou Shalt Always Kill'.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • larslars Posts: 524
    people who like electroclash are feminist
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • lars wrote:
    people who like electroclash are feminist

wtf does that even mean? it's bad to be feminist?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

wtf does that even mean? it's bad to be feminist?
    There´s one for a starter
  • lars wrote:
    There´s one for a starter

do you know what 'feminist' means?

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    How a post about a fun track turns into a stage for an idiot is beyond me!

Kudos to you, Harmless, for being open-minded about music. Too many people here are too scared to listen to anything released after 1997!
    do you know what 'feminist' means?
    No and I´m proud of it
  • lars wrote:
    No and I´m proud of it

You're probably a jock.

• JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    How a post about a fun track turns into a stage for an idiot is beyond me!

Kudos to you, Harmless, for being open-minded about music. Too many people here are too scared to listen to anything released after 1997!

Good music is good music, whatever genre.

why are feminist usually ugly women with hanging tits
    Why are people who have a go at others on the internet usually creepy guys who have no real social skills to even talk to girls, and enjoy the safety of a message board to hide their fear of the real world?
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Why are people who have a go at others on the internet usually creepy guys who have no real social skills to even talk to girls, and enjoy the safety of a message board to hide their fear of the real world?
    Well you must know that the best so why don´t you answer that yourself....and while you´re at it go wipe up the tears
    lars wrote:
    Well you must know that the best so why don´t you answer that yourself....and while you´re at it go wipe up the tears

actually, you are the one who felt the need to make an unrelated remark to my post.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    actually, you are the one who felt the need to make an unrelated remark to my post.
    ...and you can´t take it
    lars wrote:
    ...and you can´t take it

I can take it, but still I don't see how your daft comment relates to my thread.

Perhaps you should take the initiative to start a thread that caters to your interests.

Be original.

Don't jump on someone else's train.