Foo Fighters Email

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
edited June 2008 in Other Music
Did anyone get the current email from the Foos yersterday?

I am on their mailing list, but didn't get one.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ_PhilPJ_Phil Posts: 84
    I'm also on the list and didn't get anything.
    Shows:

Montreal 2003
    Boston (1&2) 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Ottawa 2005
    Halifax 2005
    Boston (1&2) 2006
    Hartford 2008
    Mansfield (1&2)2008
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I didn't either, what was it about? If I've missed the chance to go to a secret club show again, I will not be very happy!
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Here it is:

Foo Fighters will perform as part of the VH1 Rock Honors paying tribute to The Who. The performance takes place at L.A.'s Pauley Pavilion on July 12th.

Exclusive Presale starts Saturday, June 7th at 10am PDT here
    Password: PM me if you want the password.

Tickets go on sale to the public this Sunday, June 8th at 10am PDT via http://www.ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets, or by calling 213-480-3232.

Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit various charities.

The show will premiere on VH1 on Thursday, July 17 at 9pm
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I didn't either, what was it about? If I've missed the chance to go to a secret club show again, I will not be very happy!

Nope....they are in the UK, inbetween the Manchester/London massive shows!

I was in London for the O2 gig in November when they announced the Wembley shows....seems like so long ago!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Nice to see the fan club that we all pay for has clued us in on this pre-sale.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,857
    Nice to see the fan club that we all pay for has clued us in on this pre-sale.

they did
    check "news"
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Nope....they are in the UK, inbetween the Manchester/London massive shows!

I was in London for the O2 gig in November when they announced the Wembley shows....seems like so long ago!

Ah but you see I live just outside London, and I'm going to see them at Wembley on Saturday :p It's just that they normally do a small warm-up show at a club before these huge events over here.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Ah but you see I live just outside London, and I'm going to see them at Wembley on Saturday :p It's just that they normally do a small warm-up show at a club before these huge events over here.

Very cool!

What town are you in?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

Oh I'll be there too. Sure I'll spot you :rolleyes: :p

I was hoping for a warm up show as well :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Oh I'll be there too. Sure I'll spot you :rolleyes: :p

I was hoping for a warm up show as well :o

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    What town are you in?

I live near Chelmsford in Essex (don't judge me too harshly!)

Apparently members of Led Zeppelin are gonna be joining the foos onstage tomorrow night for 3 songs!!! That will be fucking awesome!

http://nme.com/news/tabloid-hell/37138