Daft Punk At Lolla

JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I know that dance music/tecnho music isn't everyone's cup of tea, and I know that a cup of tea isn't everybody's drink.

However, Daft Punk does a great show....its just 2 French guys on a huge Pyramid, but the lights and heavy beats really get the crowd hyped-up, and the sight of 20,000 people dancing is really a sight to see....a great sense of unity.

If you don't dance, it may be difficult to watch the entire set, but checking them out for a bit may really convert a lot of people.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    I intend to check them out for a little bit.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    We are definitely going to this! I am a dancer, like techno/electronica and don't want to miss it.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    Daft Punk is sick, I highly suggest everyone going to lolla to check them out
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    it sucks to have DP and Ben Harper at the same time. I have not and want to see both of them! I saw a daft punk video and it looked so cool
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    highly recomend electronic/dance/funk band, they´re around for 15+ years in music, and still they produce good music

i recomend these songs: da funk, digital love, harder better faster stronger, one more time, techologic. id like to see them at lolla...

edit: oh i forgot AROUND THE WORLD ´such a classic´
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    tonadax wrote:
    highly recomend electronic/dance/funk band, they´re around for 15+ years in music, and still they produce good music

i recomend these songs: da funk, digital love, harder better faster stronger, one more time, techologic. id like to see them at lolla...

edit: oh i forgot AROUND THE WORLD ´such a classic´
    I will put the lack of Robot Rock on that list down to over excitement!
    :p:D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07