Cornell fans in Philly/South Jersey

FartsMakeMeGiggleFartsMakeMeGiggle Posts: 39
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Did the tickets for his shows at the Borgata and Electric Factory go on sale yet?? I can't find any friggen tickets for those shows. Or did they go on sale and are sold out already? I haven't heard any radio promotions yet so I'm hoping they're just not on sale yet.
Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    I do not think they have been "officially" announced yet, so no, tix havenot gone on sale yet... you are still ok..
  • borgata on sale saturday...

http://www.theborgata.com/Main.cfm?Category_1=5000&Category_2=5100&SectionID=&Page=3

no word on the electric factory yet, but pay close attention to the usual websites (ticketmaster.com, livenation.com, chriscornell.com) because tickets tend to go on sale on fridays and saturdays (and it could easily be this weekend).
  • Anyone get tickets for the Borgata show??

I kept getting a sorry those tickets aren't available message but I kept trying and finally got a pair, somehow.
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    yeah this is pissin me off too. On cornell's myspace page it has the Jul 29th philly date but i don't see it listed on livenation or ticketmaster. I don't know what the deal is. If i miss this show i'll be soooooooo mad and might seriosly injure someone.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
  • If you go to his page now you can read his blog and enter for meet n greets.. go check his myspace!