So radiohead is done with their album.......

1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Posts: 2,938
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Tell us something we don't know......yet this is news. What's it called???? Who's releasing it???? What songs are on it??? When's it coming out????
2003 Mansfield III 
2004 Boston I 
2006 Boston I 
2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
2010 Hartford 
2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
2021 Sea.Hear.Now
2022 Camden
2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• since when?
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    did anyone else notice radioheads songs were played in most of the commercials during the VMA's... Looks like radiohead sold out to MTV!
    I know they were in the Real World commercials, and some other MTV show commercials too!
  • pjtaper wrote:
    did anyone else notice radioheads songs were played in most of the commercials during the VMA's... Looks like radiohead sold out to MTV!
    I know they were in the Real World commercials, and some other MTV show commercials too!

I think this is due to the fact that they have left there label after all these years and may not control there back catelouge.

I'm surprised Epic hasn't released some more Pearl Jam stuff since they left the label. It's an easy way for labels to make money still off artists who may have left.
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • I think this is due to the fact that they have left there label after all these years and may not control there back catelouge.

I'm surprised Epic hasn't released some more Pearl Jam stuff since they left the label. It's an easy way for labels to make money still off artists who may have left.

All depends on the K
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • Spring 08 for release.
  • Drummer Phil Selway is recording a solo album right now too.