My Morning Jacket Evil Urges US Tour Announcement

2»

Comments

• stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    i'm so disappointed that I can't go to the Miami show :( that's the FIRST FRIDAY that I have class (in Tallahassee). when I saw this on ticketmaster last weekend or whenever, I wanted to cry
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • tmud91087tmud91087 Posts: 97
    What are the chances the Black Keys are the openers after the Red Rocks show...Oh man a guy can dream cant he
    5/24/06 - Boston
    5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08 - Mansfield
    6/30/08 - Mansfield
    8/2/08 - Eddie in Boston (FRONT ROW!)
  • qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 782
    So I finally got into MMJ. I bought all the cds and have been listening to OKonokos over and over. I bought my tickets for june and can't wait to see them again (saw then open for PJ twice but wasn't as into them back then).

Would any of you kind MMJ souls hook a brother up. I've searched high and low but can't find Evil Urges anywhere. I would really like a chance to hear it before seeing them in June. Like I said I purchased the cds and tickets, and I will purchase Evil Urges when it's released. Thanks

q
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    tmud91087 wrote:
    What are the chances the Black Keys are the openers after the Red Rocks show...Oh man a guy can dream cant he

no openers. "an evening with" format

anybody have presale info for seattle?

EDIT: no presale listed :(
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    How does one go about being part of the pre-sale. How does that work? Pre-sale is tomorrow for Chicago.

Thanks
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Glad they are Playing Edgefield for the Portland show.
    NERDS!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I don't think there is a presale for the Atlanta show is there?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    intodeep wrote:
    I don't think there is a presale for the Atlanta show is there?

doesn't look likely. however, i'm hoping that'll change in the next several hours and they have one tomorrow morning.
    presale begins in 10 minutes for seattle ANYBODY PASSWORD? please???

gonna try:

evil
    urges
    jacket

HELP!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    the password is

EVIL

i guessed it got tickets.
    YES

second row dress circle.
  • Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    Evil Urges has leaked. It is flipping great!
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
    Still Cant Wait