Who else enjoyed the Big Screen entertainment in the Placebo break - READING festival

miskinmiskin Posts: 278
edited August 2006 in Other Music
it was rather enjoyable watching all those young ladies sitting on peoples shoulders, dont you think?
myspace.com/airstriponeuk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• akuzedakuzed Posts: 63
    It was quite funny, especially how many joined in :)

I think they must've shown some on the BBC too, 'cos in the 'highlights' at the end we saw a few of those 'people on shoulders'
    Astoria - April 20th 2006
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Reading - August 27th 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    akuzed wrote:
    It was quite funny, especially how many joined in :)

I think they must've shown some on the BBC too, 'cos in the 'highlights' at the end we saw a few of those 'people on shoulders'
    did you see the one who was struggling with her top, eventually managed to get it up, the crowd cheered, before they flopped down to her waist and then she got booed. that was harsh. but funny =-)
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
    Was that the girl in green? I was back at the bar so didn't hear much crowd reaction.

We got a cab to the train on Monday and shared with some girls that were going there. They were saying one girl got hers out twice and didn't get any reaction either time :D

Not really something they'll be telling their parents about, or showing the grandkids :)
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    It wasn't really fair how the girls who wouldn't get them out were booed. It was all a bit Motley Crue if the truth be told, but I guess there are worse ways to fill in a gap! I personally found it funnier when the guy started rubbing his nipple! That and the big fat naked man that danced past the barrier during Animal - fucking hilarious!!!!
    I saw the bloke get topless, thought that was quite funny.

Missed the naked bloke, thankfully. I mean I hate looking at myself naked let alone some other random bloke :D Bot watched the whole webcast back through yet, hoping he's not on there!
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    akuzed wrote:
    I saw the bloke get topless, thought that was quite funny.

Missed the naked bloke, thankfully. I mean I hate looking at myself naked let alone some other random bloke :D Bot watched the whole webcast back through yet, hoping he's not on there!

Feel truly sorry for the bouncers that had to grab him out of the crowd, and the poor people below him when he was crowd surfing! T'was not a pretty site, yet had me in fits of laughter cause I was mid way through rocking out to Animal then along he came!