The Black Keys!!!!!!!!!

INDIFFERENCE MAKERINDIFFERENCE MAKER Posts: 274
edited May 2007 in Other Music
people need to jump on

This is what rock n roll is all about.

Although I like bands like Arcade Fire and Modest Mouse, I get sick and tired of hearing about how amazing they are.

Now this is amazing!!

http://www.fabchannel.com/the_black_keys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RansomPTDRansomPTD Posts: 298
    saw them in 06 in Chicago, awesome live show. all of their albums are great. wish they could open for PJ. their last 2 albums are great listens. check them out!
  • RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    They used to play in Athens, Ohio once or twice a year and I always made sure to check em out. Amazing twosome!
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,387
    How is this related to Pearl Jam?
  • I can't wait to see them at Lolla! :D
  • TrAvELAr wrote:
    They opened for PJ. Does that count?

And the Black Keys are absolutely amazing! One of my favorites. Thanks for posting the link!
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    people need to jump on

Although I like bands like Arcade Fire and Modest Mouse, I get sick and tired of hearing about how amazing they are.

Now this is amazing!!

yes, they rock, alot.

hey mod, please move this thread.
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    cc10106 wrote:
    yes, they rock, alot.

LOL - Oh, man...
  • bigwave3bigwave3 Posts: 6
    dude looks homeless, sounds like the guy from screaming trees tho...
  • people need to jump on

Now this is amazing!!

Yeah I've been listening to them for a while now. You'd think their Lo-fi Blues sound would get repetitive.. but it doesn't. Every album of theirs sounds fresh.
  • KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    cc10106 wrote:
    yes, they rock, alot.

Obsessive Compulsive Message Board Cleanliness Disorder runs rampant around this place...

Thanks for the site by the way! The BKs rock!
  • mohomoho Posts: 541
    TrAvELAr wrote:

Eh... It's not, but really, who cares? It will be moved don't worry yourself about it.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    anyone looking for a special edition poster only 25 produced!! :)

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/stock.php?id=51998
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    they should open up for pearl jam whenever they tour next cause that band is fucking awesome
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • jrrrrr15jrrrrr15 Posts: 95
    pjfan020 wrote:
    they should open up for pearl jam whenever they tour next cause that band is fucking awesome

They actually did open for PJ in Berlin last year. These guys kick major arse! I've seen them twice and can't wait to see them at Lolla.

Check out the song busted on fabchannel and you'll see how dope these guys are!
    7.5.03 Camden I, 10.2.04 Toledo, 9.15.05 Montreal, 9.16.05 Ottawa, 10.1.05 Atlantic City, 5.13.06 Hartford, 5.27.06 Camden I, 5.30.06 DC, 6.3.06 NJ II, 7.7.06 San Diego, Lollapalooza 2007, 6.24.08 MSG I, 6.25.08 MSG II, 6.27.08 Hartford, 6.28.08 Mansfield I, 6.30.08 Mansfield II, 10.28.09 Philly II, 10.30.09 Philly III, 10.31.09 Philly IV
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Obsessive Compulsive Message Board Cleanliness Disorder runs rampant around this place...

Thanks for the site by the way! The BKs rock!

Hey watch who yer callin OCD there! What if I actually was? Damn gotta go wash my hands now of this.

(cues Rubber Factory)
  • That is a pretty good website.

Anyone who is not familiar with Tilly And The Wall, and Andrew Bird, should check out those concerts as well.
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    jrrrrr15 wrote:
    They actually did open for PJ in Berlin last year. These guys kick major arse! I've seen them twice and can't wait to see them at Lolla.

Check out the song busted on fabchannel and you'll see how dope these guys are!

Dope? Man, I'm getting old. :)

They are actually on my never-ending list of music to pick up (Magic Potion) next time I'm in the music store . Sounds like I'll be making a good choice!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    i didn't know these guys before. thanks for sharing, it's awesome :D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."