An Unreleased Beatles Song?

clutching_benjaminclutching_benjamin Posts: 95
edited December 2006 in Other Music
I'm a big Beatles fan and have dozens of bootlegs and I've heard just about all there is to hear. Has anyone ever heard of the song "Peace Of Mind"? It is supposed to be a home demo that was "found" in a trash can. There are a lot of people who are positive it is Lennon & Harrison. I'm positive it is not them but I'd like to hear your opinions. Check out http://www.myspace.com/thecandleburns to listen to the song.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i can't get it to go to that page.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • It's a fake.
  • I'm a big Beatles fan and have dozens of bootlegs and I've heard just about all there is to hear. Has anyone ever heard of the song "Peace Of Mind"? It is supposed to be a home demo that was "found" in a trash can. There are a lot of people who are positive it is Lennon & Harrison. I'm positive it is not them but I'd like to hear your opinions. Check out http://www.myspace.com/thecandleburns to listen to the song.

3 or so minutes that i'll never get back...a stinking pile of shit, Beatles or not!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • there are hundreds of unreleased beatle songs in the vault. this is not one of them.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they keep finding more and more songs by them, they are well known for having many vaulted unreleased singles ^_^
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    I love the Beatles, but can we give it a rest already!

Every couple of years, it seems there's some great unreleased track that is put out there.

They were a great, great band, and an inspiration to so many musicians, but
    I'm not that interested in hearing any more of these things!
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired