Radiohead - In Rainbows - 0£!!

danedane Posts: 1,062
edited October 2007 in Other Music
Some of you might know this, but it seems there's no threads about it.

Radiohead has made a new album called In Rainbows. It's available for preorder at http://www.inrainbows.com. If you choose to download, you decide what it's worth!! The pricetag is left empty and you choose the price.
In general I'm against piracy and believe that musicians should be paid for their art. However I decided to pay 5 £ for it. That's about the price I think a CD should cost. Everything above that is just taxes and what not.
So visit inrainbows.com and pick your price!
Can't wait to hear the new stuff.

btw It seems that Radiohead has been able to do what others couldn't. Start a real discussion about the record industry, the way it does business and it's future. I've read several other bands comments on the matter and some of them are prepared to do the same with their next album.
Roskilde 30-06-00
Berlin 23-09-06
Copenhagen 26-06-07
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
"This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    been covered
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yeah, theres another thread on it about 3 down in Other Music
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Oh, you meen the 10+ pages long thread? :D
    Sorry. Didn't see it. Didn't show up in a search for Radiohead either tho(?)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    This thread is funny.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~