Options

I'm off to see Radiohead!!

danedane Posts: 1,062
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Me and my girlfriend are among the lucky few who got tix for tonights Radiohead gig in Copenhagen. They started their tour here last night and the reviews are amazing!! 7 new songs , Thom on extra drums, a mindblowing stageconcept and almost 3 hour set! I can't wait! I'm so excited I can't breath! 8 hours and counting. Tic tac tic tac tic tac
I had sorta "forgotten" them. But after they announced Copenhagen, they have been on constant repeat on my Ipod (along with PJ and Tool).
Anyways. Just needed a place to vent this.
~Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwssssssssss~
Roskilde 30-06-00
Berlin 23-09-06
Copenhagen 26-06-07
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
"This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ShedMySkinShedMySkin Posts: 11
    Sweet! I hope they play In Limbo for you. Oh, I guess that's my wish....one can only dream.....sigh
    "Tanqueray and Tab, and keep 'em comin'."
  • Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Have fun, enjoy.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    So I made it out alive from a steaming hot arena last night. The concert was amazing. It's like Radiohead has come out of a depression and found joy in their music again. Energy is no longer vulgar and to smile is actually OK. They played a wide range of their catalogue. Both crowdpleasers from The Bends and OK computer, but also what must have been 7 or 8 completely new songs. We can really look forward to a new album. The new stuff is less tecnorock and more back to basic rock with distortion and all.
    So if your going to see one of their shows, prepare to be blown away. Radiohead is back!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    dane wrote:
    So I made it out alive from a steaming hot arena last night. The concert was amazing. It's like Radiohead has come out of a depression and found joy in their music again. Energy is no longer vulgar and to smile is actually OK. They played a wide range of their catalogue. Both crowdpleasers from The Bends and OK computer, but also what must have been 7 or 8 completely new songs. We can really look forward to a new album. The new stuff is less tecnorock and more back to basic rock with distortion and all.
    So if your going to see one of their shows, prepare to be blown away. Radiohead is back!!

I cant wait until next month when they come over here!