Smashing Pumpkins - American Gothic

danedane Posts: 1,062
edited January 2008 in Other Music
So the new American Gothic EP has been released. On Itunes only though. And that sucks, 'cause the 4 new songs are only available on the american Itunes store. When searched for in the danish store, there's nothing. And since you can only buy songs in the store where you originally signed in, I'm.....fucked!
Does anybody know how to solve this? Do I have to create a new account in the US store?

And BTW, what's up with all this Itunes download only, that so many artists are doing now? When the artist give Apple the exclusive right to distribute their music, shouldn't they make shure that the music is available for all fans, nomatter what nationality?
Roskilde 30-06-00
Berlin 23-09-06
Copenhagen 26-06-07
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
"This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There will be a CD released overseas in the near future. I think it was posted in Billy's lastest blog. :O)
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Ava17adore wrote:
    There will be a CD released overseas in the near future. I think it was posted in Billy's lastest blog. :O)

Oh ok, thanks. I'll just wait then. Did he say when?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm still going to get it for my ipod. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    don't get too excited about it. it sucks a lot.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • dane wrote:
    So the new American Gothic EP has been released. On Itunes only though. And that sucks, 'cause the 4 new songs are only available on the american Itunes store. When searched for in the danish store, there's nothing. And since you can only buy songs in the store where you originally signed in, I'm.....fucked!
    Does anybody know how to solve this? Do I have to create a new account in the US store?

And BTW, what's up with all this Itunes download only, that so many artists are doing now? When the artist give Apple the exclusive right to distribute their music, shouldn't they make shure that the music is available for all fans, nomatter what nationality?

you can't buy stuff from other international iTunes stores unless you have a credit card from the country you are wanting to buy from. sucks. i love AUS music and i can't set up an account there from here.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    I downloaded it from Pirate Bay last night
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • I really like Pox!

I will pay for this if it's ever released in hard copy format. I hate iTunes files.
  • Holy shit...I just downloaded this.

Fucking garbage.

I hate Billy Corgan. They used to be the best rock band around, but now he's taken the name made them some pseudo-christian rock bullshit band.
    FUCK.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    danny72688 wrote:
    I really like Pox!

+1, from the 1st listen, this is the jewel of the bunch

I shall try to listen to it again and see if I connect with any of the other 3
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    made them some pseudo-christian rock bullshit band.

Huh?
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH