Anyone seen Neil Young live this year? (nned help)

CharliePCharlieP Posts: 1,035
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Dear all!

One of my biggest heroes, Mr. Young, has just been announced for two shows in Copenhagen, so I´m very excited!

However, the tickets are rather expensive (950 danisk kr = around 170 dollars I guess), so I need to decide whether I should go to both or just stick to one.

I would like to see both, but only if he changes up the setlists from night to night. So what has he done so far in the US?

If he more or less plays the same show every night I will stick to (just) one show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas,
Denmark

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Personally, I'd just go to one of the shows as his setlists don't very much.

http://www.sugarmtn.org/years/07nysets.html

Then again, if he's one of your biggest heroes you may want to reconsider. He charges a lot of money for his shows so really what it comes down to is your finances :).

Paul Westerberg is my hero and he could play the same set 2 nights in a row and I'd shell out the cash for it :D
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    I just went to one show even though he is playing in my area 6 nights or so.
    Just enjoy, it's a fantastic experience :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.