Sasquatch Festival

ManimalManimal Posts: 152
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Okay, who's all going to this?

I bought tickets last weekend, and am now trying to figure out places to stay etc. I booked a room in Ephrata. Does anybody know if there are cabs or buses you can ctach after the show? I don't really what to drive.
DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• superdeluxesuperdeluxe Posts: 119
    There *Might* be shuttles, but I doubt it. Cabs out at the Gorge? Also doubt that as well.

You might have to drive.

I think there might be busses that leave from seattle..but I think they come back..and not go to local places. But I am not certain.
  • NoCode_inMTNoCode_inMT Posts: 551
    Sawyer wrote:
    is there a more inconvenient place to see a show than the Gorge.....just curious

Europe? :D
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Manimal wrote:
    Okay, who's all going to this?

I bought tickets last weekend, and am now trying to figure out places to stay etc. I booked a room in Ephrata. Does anybody know if there are cabs or buses you can ctach after the show? I don't really what to drive.
    I'm going. You're probably best off camping at the Gorge if you don't want to drive after the show...it's basically in the middle of nowhere. No public transport to speak of ;)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    damn it. Yeah I just moved out here and have no camping stuff. I'll try and borrow, I bet the camp sites are booked by now though.
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4