Best Karaoke Songs

drew0drew0 Posts: 943
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Everyone has those songs we all love to sing along with, that everyone knows the words - that everyone, even if they hate it, love to sing along with. These are the songs that when you're drunk with your friends, or riding the drunk bus back to your dorm, everyone starts singing.

Well, at least that's how it is with me. What are you favorite ones of these? Don't Stop Believing, Living On A Prayer, Take It Easy, Last Dance With Mary Jane...
Pittsburgh 6/23/06
Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't Stop Me Now, Bohemian Rhapsody, My Sharona, (Don't You) Forget About Me, Bat Out Of Hell, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Summer of 69, Come Up and See Me, Every Rose Has It's Thorn. And plenty more, but I can't remember them at the mo...
    Oh - and of course, Journey's "Anyway You Want It".
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    so happy together - the turtles
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • you're so vain and sweet caroline to add to that list :D
  • hooked on a feeling
  • BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    Careless Whisper