Options

I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Sepultura.......
    Allison Krauss and Union Station
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Nada Surf.....
    Master of Zen
  • Options
    Foo Fighters
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Foo Fighters
    Savage Circus
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Savage Circus
    Steely Dan
  • Options
    phersyphersy Posts: 12
    tybird wrote:
    Steely Dan
    ned's atomic dustbin
  • Options
    phersy wrote:
    ned's atomic dustbin
    No Doubt.........
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    No Doubt.........

Tantric.......
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    cookie5798 wrote:
    Tantric.......

Clutch...........
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    Clutch...........
    Hole......
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Hole......

Econoline Crush
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    Econoline Crush
    Hootie and the Blowfish
  • Options
    Heart.....
    love is free
  • Options
    Heart.....
    Tangerine Dream
  • Options
    RVM86RVM86 Posts: 76
    tybird wrote:
    Tangerine Dream
    Marilyn Manson
    War In Iraq? Do It In My Name.
  • Options
    RVM86 wrote:
    Marilyn Manson
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Sepulatra........
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    Sepulatra........
    Avalon.....................
  • Options
    wpost211wpost211 Posts: 124
    Nine Inch Nails
    "there's a lot to be said for nowhere...."

1996 - Randall's Island II 1998 - MSG I
    2000 - Jones Beach II & III 2003 - Uniondale, MSG I & II
    2006 - E. Ruth I & II 2007 - Lollapalooza
    2008 - MSG I & II, Hartford 2009 - Philly IV
    2010 - Newark, MSG I & II
  • Options
    wpost211 wrote:
    Nine Inch Nails
    Sixpence None the Richer
  • Options
    Rascal Flatts
    I am a bear of little brain and long words bother me. WTP
  • Options
    Rascal Flatts
    Skid Row.........
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Skid Row.........
    Warrant....
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Warrant....
    Tesla...........................
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Tesla...........................
    After Forever

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    After Forever

Rage Against The Machine
  • Options
    Rage Against The Machine
    Earth, Wind and Fire
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    tybird wrote:
    Earth, Wind and Fire

Eurythmics.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Eurythmics.
    Sleater-Kinney
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Sleater-Kinney

yardbirds....
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde