I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• team sleep
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    team sleep
    Phantom Planet
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Phantom Planet
    Phantom Lord-Metallica
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Phantom Lord-Metallica
    wrong game man...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wrong game man...
    Maybe I should wake up before playing......

Tripping Daisy
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Maybe I should wake up before playing......

Tripping Daisy
    it happens alot..too many freakin games heh

Yattering

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    it happens alot..too many freakin games heh

Yattering
    Gwar...could be too many games, but what the hell let's have some fun!
    tybird wrote:
    Gwar...could be too many games, but what the hell let's have some fun!
    Rasmus.....

YNWA
  • miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    Seafood :-)
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
    miskin wrote:
    Seafood :-)
    Dokken.........
    tybird wrote:
    Dokken.........
    New Found Glory

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New Found Glory
    Yes..........an old favorite
  • tybird wrote:
    Yes..........an old favorite

Shudder To Think
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
    Shudder To Think
    Kasabian....

YNWA
  • Nirvana....
    Nirvana....
    Amboog-a-lard

YNWA
  • Dave Clarke 5
  • Dave Clarke 5
    Echo & the Bunnymen
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
    Echo & the Bunnymen
    Naughty by Nature

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Naughty by Nature
    Elf.................................
    tybird wrote:
    Elf.................................
    Fallout Boy

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Fallout Boy
    Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force
  • Elastica____
  • Elastica____

aqua________________
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
    aqua________________
    Adam's House Cat
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    tybird wrote:
    Adam's House Cat

Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts
    Scritti Politti............
  • tybird wrote:
    Scritti Politti............
    INXS

and a little something to not get the 10 character error
    INXS

and a little something to not get the 10 character error
    Shonen Knife...........
    tybird wrote:
    Shonen Knife...........
    Emperor.......

YNWA