I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Incubus.....
    Simply Red.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Simply Red.......
    Dead Boys..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Dead Boys..
    Simon & Garfunkel
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Simon & Garfunkel
    Live........
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Live........
    Echo & the Bunnymen
    tybird wrote:
    Echo & the Bunnymen
    Nazareth.....

YNWA
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nazareth.....
    Heart......
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    imspinnin wrote:
    Heart......
    The Tin Machine
    tybird wrote:
    The Tin Machine
    Eels........

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Eels........
    Stray Cats......
  • gazgaz Posts: 233
    tybird wrote:
    Stray Cats......

Split Enz,one of Ed's favourites as a kid?anyone heard PJ's version of "I Got You"
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
    gaz wrote:
    Split Enz,one of Ed's favourites as a kid?anyone heard PJ's version of "I Got You"
    Zebra............................
    tybird wrote:
    Zebra............................
    Arcade Fire

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Arcade Fire
    Elders of Zion
    tybird wrote:
    Elders of Zion
    Nightfall...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nightfall...
    Les Claypool's Flying Frog Brigade
  • AliAli Posts: 2,621
    Eric Carmen
    A whisper and a thrill
    A whisper and a chill
    adv2005

"Why do I bother?"
    The 11th Commandment.
    "Whatever"

PETITION TO STOP THE BAN OF SMOKING IN BARS IN THE UNITED STATES....Anyone?
    Ali wrote:
    Eric Carmen
    Nirvana.......
  • tybird wrote:
    Nirvana.......
    audioslave.................................................................................
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    lovelyrita wrote:
    audioslave.................................................................................

EMF........................
    EMF........................
    Frente.............
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Elo_____________
    Elo_____________
    Oasis...........
  • stiff little fingers
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • sleater - kinney
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • sleater - kinney
    Yeah Yeah Yeah's...
    lovelyrita wrote:
    Yeah Yeah Yeah's...
    Supertramp
  • Pavement.............
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
    Toto..............
  • Orgy____________