I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Rush.......
    Hoobastank...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Hoobastank...
    King Crimson
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    King Crimson
    Nine Inch Nails
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nine Inch Nails
    Sleater-Kinney
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Sleater-Kinney
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    Slipknot....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Tesla
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Tesla
    Alice in Chains

YNWA
    Lizard wrote:
    Tesla
    Asia............
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Alice in Chains
    Simply Red.........
    tybird wrote:
    Simply Red.........
    Depeche Mode

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Depeche Mode
    Electric Light Orchestra
    tybird wrote:
    Electric Light Orchestra
    Abba.........

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Abba.........

Alien Ant Farm
    Wave came crashing...
    Alien Ant Farm
    Manic Street Preachers

YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Slipknot_________
    Slipknot_________
    Take That ;)

YNWA
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Take That ;)

Tangerine Dream
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Tangerine Dream
    Mansun.......

YNWA
  • Ninguem....
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    A human being that was given to fly
    Meat Puppets
  • tybird wrote:
    Meat Puppets

sonic youth
    tiny chimp wrote:
    sonic youth
    HSAS...............
  • Soundgarden
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Soundgarden

new order

tiny chimp wrote:
    new order

Ramones...

YNWA
  • mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Ramones...

Screaming Trees
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
    mariposa wrote:
    Screaming Trees
    Simple Plan

YNWA
  • mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Simple Plan

Nada Surf.........
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
  • Fugazi....
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."