Rare Tad

LaunchpadLaunchpad Posts: 57
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Greg Prato of Billboard.com is reporting that former members of acclaimed '90s rock band TAD are putting together a DVD documentary, as well as a CD of unreleased tunes recorded circa 1998, shortly before TAD's split. Singer/guitarist Tad Doyle says the DVD will feature "interviews with people that knew us and saw us play, interspersed with live video and some of the actual videos we did. There's various stuff from being on tour with SOUNDGARDEN, ALICE IN CHAINS [but] I don't think there's much of being on tour with NIRVANA. I don't thing we were carrying cameras at that point. Most of the stuff I shot on video myself."

The DVD and CD are both expected to arrive sometime in 2007.

Having played with NIRVANA countless times over the years, including a mammoth European tour in 1989, TAD bassist Kurt Danielson still ruminates over the tragic life of Kurt Cobain. "Kurt had the best luck and the worst luck — both at the same time," he says. "He was the most gifted and the most cursed, and also the most ferocious, and the most innocent and the nicest. A bundle of extremes and opposites. But really a fun guy."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bayleafbayleaf Posts: 128
    Thats awesome, I like tad, I just got 8 way santa last week
    ~*~*~*~*~*OFFICIAL KIWI JAMMER No 6*~*~*~*~*~
  • i cannot find tad in italy! i' m desperate. tell me everything you know bout them!
    sometimes you just need someone to say it's ok