Riot City Blues -- Primal Scream

chrisopaloozachrisopalooza Posts: 347
edited August 2006 in Other Music
this fucking masterpiece comes out in a week (in the US)...

if you like the stooges, the rolling stones, MC5, or any garage rock/nasty blues, this is an essential album. you can check out the first single, "country girl" on their myspace page.

and for everybody that thinks jet is a real rock band, your opinion will change after you hear the album. and if you are like me and already know jet is not a real rock band, it's just a perfect rock n' roll album to blast and drink whiskey to.

just thought i'd make a post that has nothing to do with audioslave!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    this fucking masterpiece comes out in a week (in the US)...

if you like the stooges, the rolling stones, MC5, or any garage rock/nasty blues, this is an essential album. you can check out the first single, "country girl" on their myspace page.

and for everybody that thinks jet is a real rock band, your opinion will change after you hear the album. and if you are like me and already know jet is not a real rock band, it's just a perfect rock n' roll album to blast and drink whiskey to.

just thought i'd make a post that has nothing to do with audioslave!

i LOVED Screamadelica, Vanishing Point and XTRMNTR...wasnt crazy about Evil Heat at all.....but the new one is good you say?????? very exciting. I saw them live on the XTRMNTR tour - what an insane show (strobe light overload - made my friend pass out, or maybe it was all the pot he smoked)
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    I listened to XTRMNTR not so long ago, it was pretty good. I'll check this new single out.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • Todd76 wrote:
    i LOVED Screamadelica, Vanishing Point and XTRMNTR...wasnt crazy about Evil Heat at all.....but the new one is good you say?????? very exciting. I saw them live on the XTRMNTR tour - what an insane show (strobe light overload - made my friend pass out, or maybe it was all the pot he smoked)

yeah man, it's just nasty. if you don't like it, you can virtually smack me in the face. i won't move.