Stone Temple Pilots

Lovett-or-LeavettLovett-or-Leavett Posts: 174
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Does anyone know the details of the tour they are announcing on Monday? I saw them in 1996 and it was a very good show. Anyone know the locations? They are saying it 50 ampitheatres.

If I go I want presale tickets to get good seats, but if they are not playing Pittsburgh, screw it.

C
Hey brother.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Does anyone know the details of the tour they are announcing on Monday? I saw them in 1996 and it was a very good show. Anyone know the locations? They are saying it 50 ampitheatres.

If I go I want presale tickets to get good seats, but if they are not playing Pittsburgh, screw it.

C

They are announcing it Monday April 7th.

Today is April 3rd.

So no, no one knows.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    They are announcing it Monday April 7th.

Today is April 3rd.

So no, no one knows.

way to be a smartass.

You don't book a 50-amphitheater tour without anyone knowing the dates before they are "announced"
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    They should come to Europe as well. I'm in need of a heavy STP dosis!!
  • gtrplyr wrote:
    way to be a smartass.

You don't book a 50-amphitheater tour without anyone knowing the dates before they are "announced"

And you're saying the Pearl Jam message board is where someone would go to find such information? Seriously?

No better place for the truth than everyday Joes on the internet. Definitely.
  • gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    And you're saying the Pearl Jam message board is where someone would go to find such information? Seriously?

You mean...a place with like-minded fans who may have a bit more info and might be willing to share it? yeah...i'd say its a good place.
  • yeah, definitely better than the STP board, where admins and moderators could potentially be in contact with the band and it's management.

for instance, mattstp.
  • they are definitiely playing Carb Day on May 23rd in Indianapolis. It's been all over the radio. Show is free. price of admission is 10 dollars to get into Carb Day.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227

That'll teach him to ask questions about other music on the "Other Music" board...
  • totally. haha
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    They're playing some festivals and radio shows but the first headlining date to surface is in NJ...

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/02004064AD126DF2?artistid=752624&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    stpmattb wrote:
    Yes :p

haha, bastard. I wanna hurry up and plan my July vacation dammit!
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    stpmattb wrote:
    Yes :p
    :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."