Abraxas

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I was listening to this Santana album last night, and the brilliance hit me so hard I almost stopped thinking. Then I continued writing poetry ever better for it. I've had it for a few years i just forget how it can just twist and turn within every crevice of my brain.
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    One of the greatest rock albums ever! I need to dust this one off and get it back into the rotation, thanks for reminding me :)
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    It's a masterpiece. Santana's first four albums are all sick.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    If I was to have a wedding song it would be Samba Pa Ti. Or just if I felt like seducing someone; lavender scented candles/cappuccino/chocolate torte/Samba Pa Ti. Of course, I would also make sure that there weren't any scheduled football games on television that day.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • This is an album I have to buy, I heard it once from the beginning to about the 4th track, it was so good. I only have Santana's first and third albums right now, I need more.