C.s.s.

Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
edited May 2008 in Other Music
or Cansei de Ser exy. Anyone else listen to them? Awesome techno/rock.dance band out of Brazil. They only have one album so far but it's really good. I can't stop listening to it right now.

Gah! Why can't I make the title all caps?
I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Really? No-one?

You guys are missing out.
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    have to admit im a fan, and considering english isnt their first language the lyrics to Lets Make Love are brilliant!

Alala & Music Is My Hot Hot Sex are the songs i cant stop listening to.
    ive been listening to a lot of these, MGMT and New Young Pony Club over last month or two...infectious stuff
    Music is My Hot Hot Sex is defo my favourite on the album. I really like Meeting Paris Hilton and This Month, Day 10 aswell.

Must give those bands a listen. don't really know them.
    MGMT have been all over the radio recently, very cool band and definitely worth checking out...more keyboardish sounding than CSS but similar.... think them and CSS are playin together in Dublin soon enough too (may be sold out)

check em out anyways!
    Just got MGMT's album. Turns out I had been hearing them on the radio a lot and liking it, but I didn't know who it was. Very good indeed.
    ahh good to hear! very catchy album aint it?
    id love to be heading to that show now that i think about it...ah well. sitting an exam will have to satisfy me instead!