Anyone seen John Butler Trio Live?

Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
edited August 2007 in Other Music
They're coming to Dublin next month and I'm thinkin of goin. No-one I know listens to him though so probably wont come. Is it worth goin on my lonesome?
I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    I have seen him live a few years back in 2004 when he played at a free festival in San Francisco. He was AMAZING! His music is very down to earth and I think it doesn't matter if you are going alone or with someone, you know you are going to feel that good vibe at his shows. :)

go to his show, you won't regret it!! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • They are fantastic. I won tickets to see them play at a small venue in Annapolis, Md from the local radio station. They went on about thirty minutes late and everyone started to get a bit upset. THey came out and played six songs and left with everyone standing and clapping. I wish i would have caught their full show later that day in Washington DC. I highly recommend their double live album "Live at St. Gallens"

Cheers,
    Adam

If you go, be sure to post a review.
    "Music is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, everything would fall apart." --Eddie (From the movie EMPIRE RECORDS)
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    i havent but i have friends who LOVE them live
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Cool. I think I'll go along.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    GO!

I haven't been able to catch them (yet) but if their live recordings are anything to go by, you're in for a treat!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."