Options

Kanye posts a response about bonnaroo on his blog

Perennial TearsPerennial Tears Posts: 133
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Alright. I forgive him.

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=196808_-1__0_~0_-1_6_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281

I am sick of negative people who just sit around trying 2 plot my downfall... Why???? I understand if people don't like me because I like me or if people think tight clothes look gay or people say I run my mouth to much, But this Bonnaroo thing is the worst insult I've ever had in my life. This is the most offended I've ever been... this is the maddest I ever will be. I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!! Call me any name you want.... arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever you can think of.... BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! THIS SHOWS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BE GOOD AT SOMETHING THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE TO LIE ABOUT YOU AND BRING YOU DOWN! LIKE WAYNE SAYS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME DOWN CAUSE I'M FLYING! I'M FUCKING HURT BY THIS ONE. ALL I CARE ABOUT ARE THE FANS. JUST SAY THIS OUT LOUD IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE, "KANYE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GIVING A GOOD PERFORMANCE." CAN ANYONE HONESTLY SAY THAT ????????? HAS ANYONE EVEN TAKEN THE TIME TO AT LEAST DO THE MATH??? BONNAROO SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A STATEMENT IN MY DEFENSE BUT SINCE THEY HAVEN'T LET'S BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ON THIS TRUMAN SHOW AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY OCCURRED!!! FOR OVER A MONTH WE WENT BACK AND FORTH ON WETHER OR NOT WE COULD EVEN FIT MY STAGE AT THE FESTIVAL. ONE DAY THEY WOULD SAY YES... WE'D SEND THEM OUR SPECS THEN THEY THEY'D SAY OK... THEN THEY WOULD SEND SPECS BACK THAT DIDN'T FIT THE STAGE. WE WERE OBVIOUSLY DEALING WITH FUCKING IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REALLY PUT ON THIS SHOW PROPERLY. THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW DUMB ASS, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS! MY PEOPLE WORKED OUT A COMPROMISED STAGE PLOT AND A 3AM TIME SLOT AND I AGREED. FAST FOWARD TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. MY PRODUCTION MANAGER TRIED TO LOAD IN FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE I WENT ON STAGE BUT THE FESTIVAL WOULDN'T ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING UNTILL PEARL JAM LEFT THE STAGE. PEARL JAM ENDED ONE HOUR
LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT THAT POINT WE'RE RACING AGAINST THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT 4:20AM DON COMES BACK 2 THE BUS AND TELLS ME, " IT WOULD TAKE 45 MORE MINUTES TO PUT ALL YOUR PYRO IN!" I SAY I HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . I HIT THE STAGE AND PEOPLE HAD BEEN THROWING SHIT ON THE STAGE AND HAD ACTUALLY HIT THE JANE SCREEN WITH, I GUESS BOTTLES OR SOMETHING AND HAD BROKEN MY FUCKING SCREEN. REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A SHORTY AND WATER WOULD HIT THE TV?????? WHEN I GOT 2 "THROUGH THE WIRE" I STEPPED ON THE FRONT PART OF MY STAGE AND THERE WAS SO MUCH LIQUID ON THE STAGE I COULDN'T MOVE WITHOUT SLIPPING. I HAD TO ADJUST MY WHOLE PERFORMANCE STYLE BECAUSE OF IT. A FEW MORE SONGS IN AND THE SONG WAS ON IT'S WAY UP.. I CUT A FEW SONGS FROM THE SET BECAUSE I WANTED PEOPLE 2 EXPERIENCE STRONGER WHILE THERE WAS STILL SOME DARKNESS TO PERFORM IT IN. I'VE STRUGGLED WITH STRONGER FROM IT'S CONCEPTION. REMEMBER LAST SUMMER WHEN I CANCELED SOME TV APPEARANCES. IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO PERFORM STRONGER IN THE DAYTIME. ANYONE WHO CAME TO THE GLOW TOUR CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I WANTED PEOPLE TO SEE IT PROPERLY. IT BROKE MY HEART THAT I COULDN'T GIVE THESE FANS STRONGER IN IT'S GREATEST FORM... BY THE TIME I GOT TO STRONGER IT WAS DAYTIME AND IT BROKE MY HEART. I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GIVE THE PERFORMANCE I WANTED TO. I'M SORRY... SOMETIMES I GO 2, 3 DAYS W/O SLEEP WORKING ON MY PERFORMANCE... I HAVE TO ICE MY KNEES AFTER EVERY SHOW AND THEY HURT WHEN I WALK THROUGH THE AIRPORT... HAVING AN EXPENSIVE STAGE CUTS MY PAYDAY IN HALF... CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!!!
...........MemorieslikestatuesthroughthemIdriveliketreesonthesidesidewalksmoretreesevenstopsignS
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Well there is two sides to every story I guess.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    I don't fault him for being pissed, obviously as PJ fans we don't mind the extra 1.5 hours when we listen to the boot.

I will say, if you want to make a point, at least do it in some sort of way where it's easier on the eyes to read it.

IF HIS STAGE AND COOL GLOW STICK LIVE SHOW IS ANYTHING LIKE HIS TYPING, I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE IT FOR FEAR OF HURTING MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Alright. I forgive him.

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=196808_-1__0_~0_-1_6_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281

I am sick of negative people who just sit around trying 2 plot my downfall... Why???? I understand if people don't like me because I like me or if people think tight clothes look gay or people say I run my mouth to much, But this Bonnaroo thing is the worst insult I've ever had in my life. This is the most offended I've ever been... this is the maddest I ever will be. I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!! Call me any name you want.... arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever you can think of.... BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! THIS SHOWS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BE GOOD AT SOMETHING THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE TO LIE ABOUT YOU AND BRING YOU DOWN! LIKE WAYNE SAYS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME DOWN CAUSE I'M FLYING! I'M FUCKING HURT BY THIS ONE. ALL I CARE ABOUT ARE THE FANS. JUST SAY THIS OUT LOUD IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE, "KANYE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GIVING A GOOD PERFORMANCE." CAN ANYONE HONESTLY SAY THAT ????????? HAS ANYONE EVEN TAKEN THE TIME TO AT LEAST DO THE MATH??? BONNAROO SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A STATEMENT IN MY DEFENSE BUT SINCE THEY HAVEN'T LET'S BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ON THIS TRUMAN SHOW AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY OCCURRED!!! FOR OVER A MONTH WE WENT BACK AND FORTH ON WETHER OR NOT WE COULD EVEN FIT MY STAGE AT THE FESTIVAL. ONE DAY THEY WOULD SAY YES... WE'D SEND THEM OUR SPECS THEN THEY THEY'D SAY OK... THEN THEY WOULD SEND SPECS BACK THAT DIDN'T FIT THE STAGE. WE WERE OBVIOUSLY DEALING WITH FUCKING IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REALLY PUT ON THIS SHOW PROPERLY. THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW DUMB ASS, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS! MY PEOPLE WORKED OUT A COMPROMISED STAGE PLOT AND A 3AM TIME SLOT AND I AGREED. FAST FOWARD TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. MY PRODUCTION MANAGER TRIED TO LOAD IN FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE I WENT ON STAGE BUT THE FESTIVAL WOULDN'T ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING UNTILL PEARL JAM LEFT THE STAGE. PEARL JAM ENDED ONE HOUR
    LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT THAT POINT WE'RE RACING AGAINST THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT 4:20AM DON COMES BACK 2 THE BUS AND TELLS ME, " IT WOULD TAKE 45 MORE MINUTES TO PUT ALL YOUR PYRO IN!" I SAY I HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . I HIT THE STAGE AND PEOPLE HAD BEEN THROWING SHIT ON THE STAGE AND HAD ACTUALLY HIT THE JANE SCREEN WITH, I GUESS BOTTLES OR SOMETHING AND HAD BROKEN MY FUCKING SCREEN. REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A SHORTY AND WATER WOULD HIT THE TV?????? WHEN I GOT 2 "THROUGH THE WIRE" I STEPPED ON THE FRONT PART OF MY STAGE AND THERE WAS SO MUCH LIQUID ON THE STAGE I COULDN'T MOVE WITHOUT SLIPPING. I HAD TO ADJUST MY WHOLE PERFORMANCE STYLE BECAUSE OF IT. A FEW MORE SONGS IN AND THE SONG WAS ON IT'S WAY UP.. I CUT A FEW SONGS FROM THE SET BECAUSE I WANTED PEOPLE 2 EXPERIENCE STRONGER WHILE THERE WAS STILL SOME DARKNESS TO PERFORM IT IN. I'VE STRUGGLED WITH STRONGER FROM IT'S CONCEPTION. REMEMBER LAST SUMMER WHEN I CANCELED SOME TV APPEARANCES. IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO PERFORM STRONGER IN THE DAYTIME. ANYONE WHO CAME TO THE GLOW TOUR CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I WANTED PEOPLE TO SEE IT PROPERLY. IT BROKE MY HEART THAT I COULDN'T GIVE THESE FANS STRONGER IN IT'S GREATEST FORM... BY THE TIME I GOT TO STRONGER IT WAS DAYTIME AND IT BROKE MY HEART. I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE ABILITY 2 GIVE THE PERFORMANCE I WANTED TO. I'M SORRY... SOMETIMES I GO 2, 3 DAYS W/O SLEEP WORKING ON MY PERFORMANCE... I HAVE TO ICE MY KNEES AFTER EVERY SHOW AND THEY HURT WHEN I WALK THROUGH THE AIRPORT... HAVING AN EXPENSIVE STAGE CUTS MY PAYDAY IN HALF... CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!!!

WOW, he sounds really smart!! ;)

How about not getting on your knees during your performance anymore...DUH!!

His music sucks ass anyways...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    zazzi82zazzi82 Posts: 22
    I was there and the people at Bonnaroo easily could of fixed this with an annoucement about the cause of the delays. Kanye didn't help his cause when he came on stage and didn't address the crowd on the problems or say he was sorry and thanks for waiting. There were rumors going around that he didn't want to perform while other bands were playing on other stages which i'm sure is true. BUT who really gives a fuck b/c pearl jam rocked out for another hour!!!!
    Nashville 2000
    Nashville 2003
    Cincy 2006
    The ROO 2008
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I am sorry but why would some so non interesting have their own blog?Dude is typing in all caps.. i cant even read that shit.. Its like trying to listen to his music.. i cant really seem to care enough to go through with it... what a wah' wah
  • Options
    theroachmantheroachman Posts: 362
    Pretty funny IMO

Someone needs to knock on the heads of the Bonnaroo people and see if there are any brains in there.

And the same to Mr. West.

Hello Mr. West? Why would you agree to go on after a band that is way your superiors and is well known for playing long and fucking awesome shows?
    I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

The Tie-Dye Lady is HOT!!!
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    zazzi82 wrote:
    There were rumors going around that he didn't want to perform while other bands were playing on other stages which i'm sure is true.

Yes it's true. I was watching Phil Lesh - who I must say was great to watch and listen to - but he said he had to end his set early for KW. So basically he edned his set at like 3am, even though KW didn't go on until 4:30.

BS, because those two stages run all day long with no problem. Although to counter that the main stage was really loud at 4:30, but it sounded like shit. I couldn't sleep after being up for alomst 24 hours, then I couldn't fall asleep when the sun came up. All thanks to KW and his shitty music.

What a douch bag.
  • Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    Alright. I forgive him.

Selfish shit.

the fucking rap attitude is all selfish shit...

that's why it doesn't rate any artistic merit in my book.

I saw the show and it sucked balls and shouldn't have been at the Roo to begin with.
    They should keep the rap crap out of the festival, it can ruin an otherwise good festival.
    the Minions
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Selfish shit.

the fucking rap attitude is all selfish shit...

that's why it doesn't rate any artistic merit in my book.

I saw the show and it sucked balls and shouldn't have been at the Roo to begin with.
    They should keep the rap crap out of the festival, it can ruin an otherwise good festival.

This is a terrible attitude to have. While you wasted your time at Kanye, you missed out on amazing rap artists in The Other Tent. The Coup, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, and Chali 2na w/Galactic are all insanely talented and because of your closed-mindedness, you'll never know.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Kanye NO ONE CAME TO SEE U> U are lucky u even got a 3 am slot. They wanted the best they got the best PJ for another 1.5 hours.
  • Options
    Kanye NO ONE CAME TO SEE U> U are lucky u even got a 3 am slot. They wanted the best they got the best PJ for another 1.5 hours.

This post makes you seem as intelligent as Kanye West. And for the record, Pearl Jam was over before 1 AM. They played for an extra 45 minutes or so.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    gleemonex wrote:
    This is a terrible attitude to have. While you wasted your time at Kanye, you missed out on amazing rap artists in The Other Tent. The Coup, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, and Chali 2na w/Galactic are all insanely talented and because of your closed-mindedness, you'll never know.

Saw Talib ... nothing new ...not impressed same shit... same hands flyin around like something really important was being said......yawn.

oh yeah the bass was kool....if you like a lot of bass
    the Minions
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Wow, if that is for real...I didn't think I'd ever think of him less until now.

What a fuckin' whiny-ass bitch!

Wow, simply pathetic!
  • Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    kan ye put down the crack pipe for just one second?

its funny how this guy actually types how he speaks. Did he ever finish grade school?
    Previously known as Elzar
  • Options
    IMMine2129IMMine2129 Posts: 16
    Well I've heard alot of good things about Kanye from other places. And I like the guy alright. But its pretty obvious that there's a reason why PJ got a good time slot, and why they have 4141343 times better and more fans than him. Eddie goes on for an extra hour for his fans and tries to put on the best show he can. Not to mention the fact that he doesn't need a "glow" show to make his performance memorable. PJ would be fine up there with just a guitar an amp and a mic. And I dont think you'll ever hear Eddie complain about his knees hurting too much to do a show.
    Its amazing how much the music world has changed.
    Not only do you not even have to be able to sing.
    Your live performance doesnt have to be that great. You can just cover it up with glowing things, pretty lights, and effects.
    Thankyou Pearl Jam for being real rockstars.
    Modern music is becoming worse than Milly Vanilly.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    That is why they gave his whiney ass a Grammy this year because they wanted him to "shut the fuck up"!! It wasn't for his "talent" or whatever you call it!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Chris1401 wrote:
    I don't fault him for being pissed, obviously as PJ fans we don't mind the extra 1.5 hours when we listen to the boot.

I will say, if you want to make a point, at least do it in some sort of way where it's easier on the eyes to read it.

IF HIS STAGE AND COOL GLOW STICK LIVE SHOW IS ANYTHING LIKE HIS TYPING, I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE IT FOR FEAR OF HURTING MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    That is why they gave his whiney ass a Grammy this year because they wanted him to "shut the fuck up"!! It wasn't for his "talent" or whatever you call it!

They also gave a Grammy to Milli Vanilli back in the day
    the Minions
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    IMMine2129 wrote:
    Well I've heard alot of good things about Kanye from other places. And I like the guy alright. But its pretty obvious that there's a reason why PJ got a good time slot, and why they have 4141343 times better and more fans than him. Eddie goes on for an extra hour for his fans and tries to put on the best show he can. Not to mention the fact that he doesn't need a "glow" show to make his performance memorable. PJ would be fine up there with just a guitar an amp and a mic. And I dont think you'll ever hear Eddie complain about his knees hurting too much to do a show.
    Its amazing how much the music world has changed.
    Not only do you not even have to be able to sing.
    Your live performance doesnt have to be that great. You can just cover it up with glowing things, pretty lights, and effects.
    Thankyou Pearl Jam for being real rockstars.
    Modern music is becoming worse than Milly Vanilly.

True dat. I keep hearing how great his tour is and I just can't imagine how "life changing" or whatever something could be with one guy on stage shouting (rapping) into a mic for 90 minutes to prerecorded music (or a band offstage or whatever...it's still not real music). I understand how the effects must be cool or what not, but seriously...how great could any rap show be? Especially at 4:30 in the morning when you've made tens of thousands of people wait to be entertained in the middle of the night for one hour of fancy glow shit.

If your stage is more important than your music, really you should just stay home and make better music.

Kanye should have retired after Hurricane Katrina. He hit his peak with "George Bush doesn't care about black people." He should have packed it in after that. That's the end. And that's the truth, fool.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    As a artist and performer myself I understand how frustrating it can be. I don't care for Kanye's music but feel for the guy trying to entertain people and was not able to perform his show. And since you're the show and anything goes wrong you get the blame not anyone else. Obviously, he needs to be aware of things that go wrong in a big show like this and prepare for it. But, just because everyone here enjoys Pearl Jam doesn't mean they should play over their time slot. When you agree to a show like Bonaroo you have to show some respect to the other bands. I'm against the types of shows like Bonaroo. Its just too much chaos and its hard to get all the bands on and off the stage in time.
    "If you lack creativity... you lack a mind!"

MSG 1 & 2/2008
  • Options
    IMMine2129IMMine2129 Posts: 16
    Oh, and I'm totally going to have to agree that there is some good rap out there. Just not lately.
    Check out Lupe Fiasco(saw him at Lolla)
    And definetely Mickey Avalon.
    It doesnt get any better than MickeyMickey.
    If you've been a male prostitute, an orthodox jew drug dealer, and have fought through heroin and cocaine addiction to become a well known rapper. You definetely got props in my book.
  • Options
    Rap is worth listening to when it's socially progressive, and not about making money and abusing women. You just can't let the me me me rappers like Kanye West ruin the entire genre for you.
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    I don't like Kanye because of his gay tight pants.

Now I like him less
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Still and will never like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    shall we call the wahhhhhhmmbulance?
    ...........MemorieslikestatuesthroughthemIdriveliketreesonthesidesidewalksmoretreesevenstopsignS
  • Options
    Wow, how old is he? lol @ it "cuts his payday in half." If he had real talent he wouldn't need to rely on a fuckin 'glow in the dark' set...& coulda tore it up for the fans regardless. Such a fuckin whiny ass "squid brain." lol.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    shall we call the wahhhhhhmmbulance?
    ...and bring him some french cries?
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Wake up Mr West! just because you toured with U2 and they showed you what a spectacle the music business can be doesnt mean it can transfer to your brand of music. PJ ruled him and he knew he couldnt come close to the emotional explosion they provided..all this whining is all horseshit...shut up and have a cream soda...dick
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
    Its ashame we lose guys like 2-Pac and Biggie and now we are stuck with whiny metro-sexual dueche bags...Is he really bitching about PJ going over there set?..He couldnt take it that everyone was going to Jack Johnson instead of him @ 1st so he moved his spot to the last spot...than everyone was @ Phil so he kept delaying and delaying....What I want to know is does Kanye take 4 hours to set his stage up during regular shows? PJ ended @ 1:15 he was supposed to originally come on @ 2:15..so the orginal plan before PJ played over was 2 hours to set up his stage...somehow it ended taking him 4....they should have bought in Snoop or Jay Z...2 guys who arent pussies
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i think he has a point but it gets lost in all the whining.

Argue your case effectively.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*