STP - Andy Warhol

GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Does anybody know where I can find this song? I know it was played on Unplugged but i can't even find video of it on Youtube. It's on the Japanese version of Purple as well but I don't want to buy that.

Thanks for any help
“I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I found the unplugged show on some blog spot thats in another language try this link to download the show. it seems to have "bonus tracks"

http://www.badongo.com/file/3347428

p.s. the song is also on the vasoline 12''
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Awesome!

Wait....it's asking for a password to open the files. Any idea what that might be?

Thanks so much
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    "andy worhol" was a bside to some single from Purple. i've seen it in a used record store w/in the last year.
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    It was a Vasoline b-side.

Just picked it up on Amazon for $.99 plus $5 shipping of course

Thank you all