For those of you that doubt Chris Cornell can still sing...

mattosbornemattosborne Posts: 339
edited September 2006 in Other Music
The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• no doubt here. i saw them in OKC last year and he was immaculate, powerful, and in complete control. one of the most amazing things i've ever witnessed (at a concert)
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • While I do agree he has become a little hit or miss, the man still has unbelievable pipes.
  • fifth thread about Audioslave just on the first page, hilarious... if only they were good...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • fifth thread about Audioslave just on the first page, hilarious... if only they were good...

It's hilarious you have nothing better to do than be a complete ass. If you have nothing to say about the thread (which actually isn't about 'Audioslave', it's about Chris Cornell's voice) then do us all a favor and don't reply. It's really that simple.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,901
    It's hilarious you have nothing better to do than be a complete ass. If you have nothing to say about the thread (which actually isn't about 'Audioslave', it's about Chris Cornell's voice) then do us all a favor and don't reply. It's really that simple.

YEAH!

thankyougrandma. :)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • It's hilarious you have nothing better to do than be a complete ass. If you have nothing to say about the thread (which actually isn't about 'Audioslave', it's about Chris Cornell's voice) then do us all a favor and don't reply. It's really that simple.

hehe, calm down dude, you need a tea or something, and you need to learn about the search tool, it's working really well with plenty of options available, can't wait for the next name calling post...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • hehe, calm down dude, you need a tea or something, and you need to learn about the search tool, it's working really well with plenty of options available, can't wait for the next name calling post...

The search tool, original.

To keep in tradition with the 'name calling post'...

You are STILL an ass.
  • hehe, calm down dude, you need a tea or something, and you need to learn about the search tool, it's working really well with plenty of options available, can't wait for the next name calling post...

tea? tea has caffine. how is that going to help? and it is hillarious how the haters have nothing better to do.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • poto101poto101 Posts: 406
    not trying to be a dick but why is the "use the search tool!!!" such a big deal on this board? yea it cuts down threads but ive never seen things get THAT bad
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Who is Chris Cornell? I see a lot of thread about him on here.
    Is he that singer from Maroon 5?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • poto101 wrote:
    not trying to be a dick but why is the "use the search tool!!!" such a big deal on this board? yea it cuts down threads but ive never seen things get THAT bad

There will always be haters on message boards unfortunatley. Users with a lot of posts will often use "use the search tool" to compensate for something, not sure what. I guess it makes them feel good.
  • The search tool, original.

To keep in tradition with the 'name calling post'...

You are STILL an ass.

so great, i feel like being in high school again.

Now you should go start a new thread about Audioslave, i won't post in it, promise (as i did not post in the 134 other Audioslave threads). Hehe too bad i picked the sensitive guy thread to say that it was stupid to start 100 Audioslave thread. Have fun, i'm out.

edit: there's no hate in my post, the only hate come from the picky guy, as i said, i'm out, for the joy of all...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • so great, i feel like being in high school again.

Now you should go start a new thread about Audioslave, i won't post in it, promise (as i did not post in the 134 other Audioslave threads). Hehe too bad i picked the sensitive guy thread to say that it was stupid to start 100 Audioslave thread. Have fun, i'm out.

I guess the poor guy can't read, he insists this is an Audioslave thread when actually, it's about Chris Cornell.

Way to take the high road...
    fifth thread about Audioslave just on the first page, hilarious... if only they were good...
  • I guess the poor guy can't read, he insists this is an Audioslave thread when actually, it's about Chris Cornell.

Way to take the high road...

hehe i just can't leave fast enough... Chris Cornell is Audioslave singer (i thought you knew that hehe), your thread is "to those of you that doubt blablabla". I'm one of those!!!! What a discussion it's been.

Just one serious thing, keep your hate thing for you, the only one hating on here is you.
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Remember guys if you don't like Audioslave (or Chris Cornell) you are obviously a completely uninformed hater and are jumping to conclusions without ever hearing any of their albums because its not possible to dislike this horrible band and their average singer
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • singing any song when its in the vocal range that naturally fits your voice is going to sound good/easy.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I'm sorry. He doesn't sound very good at all. It's still Chris and I dig his solo acoustic stuff...but come on. There's nothing wrong with admitting that the guy has lost a step or two...unless you never saw or do not remember him when he was in his prime.
  • enharmonic wrote:
    I'm sorry. He doesn't sound very good at all. It's still Chris and I dig his solo acoustic stuff...but come on. There's nothing wrong with admitting that the guy has lost a step or two...unless you never saw or do not remember him when he was in his prime.

How can you listen to this version of black hole sun and say he doesn't sound very good at all?? wow
    Boston, MA - Sept 28, 2004
    Halifax, NS - Sept 22, 2005
    Toronto, ON - August 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON - Sept 11, 2011
    Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
    London, ON - July 16, 2013
    Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
    donraven wrote:
    How can you listen to this version of black hole sun and say he doesn't sound very good at all?? wow

Probably because I've heard him run circles around himself on it.
  • enharmonic wrote:
    Probably because I've heard him run circles around himself on it.

So? He's still GOOD.
    Boston, MA - Sept 28, 2004
    Halifax, NS - Sept 22, 2005
    Toronto, ON - August 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON - Sept 11, 2011
    Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
    London, ON - July 16, 2013
    Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
    donraven wrote:
    So? He's still GOOD.

If you need him to be, I guess he is.

Moth is the best he's sounded in years.
  • I think as long as the ghost of Rage and Soundgarden hang over Chris and the other memebers of Audioslave most will not respect them. Face it will be along time if ever those bands ever play together again.
  • He still sounds great!! not as good as he used to, but he still sounds pretty great, But eddie is just better now!! :D
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    aw, he's just getting warmed up..........
    ;)

he sounds better when he's not straining over the band.....him and a guitar, for now, are just fine.