Kings of Leon

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,134
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I LOVE THIS NEW ALBUM!!!!

Hopefully I will be seeing them June 5th in the city :D
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I LOVE the new album too! I think it is solid from beginning to end. I already got tixs to see them June 2nd! Damn, I can't fucking wait!! Now they got three albums under their belt, will be nice to get a variety of songs at their show.

I remember the first time I saw them, their first album hadn't been out to long so their show was short and fast. They sang every song off the first album and just ripped through their set. It was great!!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I LOVE THIS NEW ALBUM!!!!

Hopefully I will be seeing them June 5th in the city :D

i've not seen you round here in a very long time. and yes, it's good.
  • i've not seen you round here in a very long time. and yes, it's good.

i haven't seen YOU in a long time...I lurk around nowadays :)
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I just don't get King Of Leon.
  • I just don't get King Of Leon.

Oh haven't you heard? They opened up for Pearl Jam, therefore they're brilliant, awesome, amazing, etc.

Seriously, they are way overrated and annoying with both their vocal and musical structure in almost every song.

I could probably make one listenable disc pulling tracks from all three albums but unfortunately they do things differently... lol
  • I listened to them before they opened up for Pearl Jam. But I will admit when they opened up for PJ I listened to them a little bit more. But this new album I love!
  • Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    Oh haven't you heard? They opened up for Pearl Jam, therefore they're brilliant, awesome, amazing, etc.

Seriously, they are way overrated and annoying with both their vocal and musical structure in almost every song.

I could probably make one listenable disc pulling tracks from all three albums but unfortunately they do things differently... lol

Pearl Jam finally realized they should have good openers instead of bands like Sparta.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Pearl Jam finally realized they should have good openers instead of bands like Sparta.

hahaha... it's funny becos it's true :)
  • Oh haven't you heard? They opened up for Pearl Jam, therefore they're brilliant, awesome, amazing, etc.

Yeah, we get it.....you don't like them. Thanks for your opinion.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • niallniall Posts: 244
    the album is excellant. the first 5 songs are amazing. They are playing here is 1 week so I am going and they are supporting pearl jam in holland too! woo ha