sorry this was a faulty thread
Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ill say this to get everything going

green day are more punk then the ramones!
    the ramones are sellout comfortist
    Green day are real artist, out there singing about life, and sticking it to the man!

American Idoit>anything by the ramones

Jesus of Suburbia is the greatest rock song ever, and thats fucking awesome comeing froma band that pretty much created the punk scene and has had so many copy cats, copying their image and style like the sex pistols, yellowcard, living end, nickelback etc

That should get people replying for you!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Ill say this to get everything going

green day are more punk then the ramones!
    the ramones are sellout comfortist
    Green day are real artist, out there singing about life, and sticking it to the man!

American Idoit>anything by the ramones

Jesus of Suburbia is the greatest rock song ever, and thats fucking awesome comeing froma band that pretty much created the punk scene and has had so many copy cats, copying their image and style like the sex pistols, yellowcard, living end, nickelback etc

That should get people replying for you!

That's funny, but why all the hate for Green Day? I mean sure the makeup looks dumb but at least it's not Motley Crue right?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    That's funny, but why all the hate for Green Day? I mean sure the makeup looks dumb but at least it's not Motley Crue right?

Motley Crue kicks Green Day's butt anytime. :cool:
  • Options
    I've always been one to give more credit to a band that has a large hand in creating a genre of music than a band who perfects it (I'm not saying Green Day perfercted punk, the Clash did that). Without the Ramones, there would be no Green Day. Green Day playing Ramones songs when the Ramones were inducted into the Rock and Roll HOF is evidence enough.