I hate Creed I hate Creed I hate Creed

dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Sorry just had to get that off my chest :)
Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's ok, they split up a number of years ago! And yeah they were fucking rubbish.
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    dan_vedder wrote:

Hahaha, that's 2 reliefs in the world, now we've got approximately 900,000,000,000,00 Billion to go....lmao :p
  • dan_vedder wrote:

Does anybody actually like Creed :confused:
  • I love Creed. Human Clay was quite possibly the greatest CD of our era. I mean... My Sacrifice is quite possibly the most energetic song of anything.

This band is so good that my friends and I act like we're playing the instruments, ya know, air-style? And when the break in for My Sacrifice comes up, we all get dramatic, get up on the furniture and then jump down to form what is called "the Jump"... well one night, it was so loud, my mom came out (because she was asleep) and yelled at us asking "What.... (with the pauses) the hell.... WAS THAT?" I looked to her and said in a little boy voice because of fear, "the Jump!".

Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    never liked them at all man they give me the creeps with those melodramatic videos what shit ..........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    Have you seen the Creed v. PJ Celebrity Death Match? I laughed myself sick at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMdm6XfHe7o&NR
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Have you seen the Creed v. PJ Celebrity Death Match? I laughed myself sick at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMdm6XfHe7o&NR

Brilliant!!!
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • suns rival wrote:

"First of all, rock is not dead, nor is it in danger. It does not need some Pearl Jam knock-off, christ lovin', no-talent, bull shit generating machine (Creed) to save it."

Haha, that's great :D
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    What Creed? From the tv show 'The Office? Or Apollo Creed?

C'mon, those guys are great!
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    dan_vedder wrote:

welcome to 2004.. wait to see who us stupid Americans re-elected to be our president..
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I love Creed. Human Clay was quite possibly the greatest CD of our era. I mean... My Sacrifice is quite possibly the most energetic song of anything.

This band is so good that my friends and I act like we're playing the instruments, ya know, air-style? And when the break in for My Sacrifice comes up, we all get dramatic, get up on the furniture and then jump down to form what is called "the Jump"... well one night, it was so loud, my mom came out (because she was asleep) and yelled at us asking "What.... (with the pauses) the hell.... WAS THAT?" I looked to her and said in a little boy voice because of fear, "the Jump!".

Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

I really hope you are joking.
  • Why would I joke about such an astronomical band?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I actually used to like Creed. I still think that My Own Prison is a solid album. I have all 3 of them. I enjoyed Human Clay back in the day. Weathered I thought was just garbage. I know Stapp's a dick but Tremonti can play. They were decent in concert back in 2002 when my brother and I saw them.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • I guess everyone knows I'm going to respond to this thread, even if its about 4 years too late. I reckon My Own Prison was a real solid debut album, one of the better debuts of recent times. However they basically sold out to please the masses. Thankfully the rest of the band parted ways with Stapp and found themselves a kickass lead singer.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • KellerKeller Posts: 177
    i think people make it out alot worst than it is. The music wasn't that horrible. They did have a few tracks that were solid. But i do agree the world is a better place without creed.
    "Be what you want to be, see what you came to see"
  • caifan82caifan82 Posts: 321
    I guess everyone knows I'm going to respond to this thread, even if its about 4 years too late. I reckon My Own Prison was a real solid debut album, one of the better debuts of recent times. However they basically sold out to please the masses. Thankfully the rest of the band parted ways with Stapp and found themselves a kickass lead singer.

Agreed. Alter Bridge is actually pretty good (minus some of the lyrics). Tremonti just kicks ass in their album.
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    turn off your radio.
  • I just can't stand listening to them. I have turned off the radio many times.
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
  • My Own Prison is good, and their Greatest Hits CD is tolerable. But fuck everything else they've done.
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Creed has the musical equvilent to 2 monkeys beating on the side of a fucking trash can, they have to musical talent at all!
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    generally speaking creed sucked, but i think the song ´´inside us all´´ of human clay is a decent song and Tremonti is a good guitar player...
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    It's ok, they split up a number of years ago! And yeah they were fucking rubbish.

Yeah but I heard they were performing under a new name? Nickleback?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední