Anyone a member of The Black Crowes forum?

blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
edited July 2006 in Other Music
This one in particular: http://www.amorica.org/

Did it take forever to get approved to post? I just want to post a few lousy pictures I took on the Friday night show. Registered Saturday morning, still not approved yet. I know a forum usually sends out an email with a link you have to click on confirming your email address. I’ve done that.

thanks.
*~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what'd you think of DBT?
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    what'd you think of DBT?

huh???????? what's that.........

• Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    I'm on amorica :)

It's never given me any troubles posting??

Maybe they hadn't processed your registration yet??
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • GeorgeinNYGeorgeinNY Posts: 113
    im there too, took them 2 weeks for my registration to go through to post, so you are not alone...
    ok then. gesh i've never had a board take that long.

thanks for the info!

send them an e-mail or message I didnt get approved until some admin replied, I guess they take it easy over there know what I mean? haha
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    huh???????? what's that.........

As the openers on their current tour.

Drive-By Truckers...did you like them?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Those are awesome pictures!!

You're in a really similar spot that I was in Toronto this May.....too bad there was a fuckin' pole in my way though :(
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    GeorgeinNY wrote:
    send them an e-mail or message I didnt get approved until some admin replied, I guess they take it easy over there know what I mean? haha

hehehe. yeah, they oughta lay off the hash and get to work approving new folk.

As the openers on their current tour.

Drive-By Truckers...did you like them?

PBM

oooo, no wonder i didn't understand. there was no opening band the show i went to. :\

• MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    Anyone having problems at the Black Crowes board......should send a PM to "Boa" asking him to activate your account.

You are able to send PM's, but not post in the beginning.

(By the way, I'm Milestone on that board as well)
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
    Those are awesome pictures!!

You're in a really similar spot that I was in Toronto this May.....too bad there was a fuckin' pole in my way though :(

thanks!

bummer about your view. yes, we were so lucky...right above the stage. it was my second time seeing them....i love em live.

Milestone wrote:
    Anyone having problems at the Black Crowes board......should send a PM to "Boa" asking him to activate your account.

You are able to send PM's, but not post in the beginning.

(By the way, I'm Milestone on that board as well)

oh, is that the trick? thanks i'll try it!

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    they were supposed to come to my hometown but cancelled the show. fuck.

didnt know chris robinson could play guitar too....
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    I was at the show at the Norva Friday night. It was incredible. A full acoustic set followed by a full electric set. Around 3 hours total. Marc Ford was sick on lead guitar.
    i'll be seeing them in 2 weeks in Philly, best rock and roll band in the world (can you say that on a PJ board? haha). I only lurk at Crows board because I lost the password and now dont have the patience to get another one because no one gets back to me, haha
    hendrix78 wrote:
    I was at the show at the Norva Friday night. It was incredible. A full acoustic set followed by a full electric set. Around 3 hours total. Marc Ford was sick on lead guitar.

i know!!! i love some crowes at the NorVA. No freakin curfew like at other venues in the area. Where were your seats, or rather where were you standing?

GeorgeinNY wrote:
    i'll be seeing them in 2 weeks in Philly, best rock and roll band in the world (can you say that on a PJ board? haha). I only lurk at Crows board because I lost the password and now dont have the patience to get another one because no one gets back to me, haha

yup they're in the top 5 on my best concert list. :) ...and it really sounds like the admins are a bunch of slackasses there over at the board. lol

I saw them for the 1st time 6 months ago, New Years Eve show at MSG, and it was almost a religious experience. Always liked them but didnt quite realize how great they are until then
  • hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    I was towards the back for the first set, but more than half way up and near the middle for the second set.
  • Goin to SPAC in a week....really to see the Truckers.

But I like the Crowes a bit too.

:D
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Goin to SPAC in a week....really to see the Truckers.

But I like the Crowes a bit too.

:D

prepare to have your mind blown ;)

the only band to give pearl jam a run for their money in terms of live show for me. im seeing them in one week. i cant fucking wait!