Sons of Albion

V VV V Posts: 5,191
edited March 2008 in Other Music
"Sons of Albion"
sound damn cool to me , anyone in the London area should try and check them out !

great rockin sounds, i'm just really loving it !

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188479892
~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    http://www.scienceofnature.co.uk/sons_esquire.html

please read and check em out !!! :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    so they were at the Water rat last night

I know some of you ladies here went what did you think :D ???
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    so they were at the Water rat last night

I know some of you ladies here went what did you think :D ???

FAAAAAAABULOUS!!! I really really enjoyed it! (and not just because of the lead singers looks. ;))

it's been a while since I've listened to/gone to see bands like that so it was really refreshing too.

I told them they should tour Finland. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    FAAAAAAABULOUS!!! I really really enjoyed it! (and not just because of the lead singers looks. ;))

it's been a while since I've listened to/gone to see bands like that so it was really refreshing too.

I told them they should tour Finland. :D

i'm so glad you went as lots of us have friends in band and say ooo they are great, but with this lot I think they really really are top quality!!!
    V V wrote:
    i'm so glad you went as lots of us have friends in band and say ooo they are great, but with this lot I think they really really are top quality!!!

I'm really happy we went too. I know Rita was aswell.

indeedy. when I was younger I went to see all kinds of local bands a lot and some of them were really good but some of them, and they were always the ones getting most praise from their friends and stuff, were just crap. :rolleyes:

but Sons of Albion, they've got pretty much all it takes to become BIG. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    http://www.scienceofnature.co.uk/sons_esquire.html

please read and check em out !!! :p

that was a good read. :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    They were very exciting. Good, solid rock but still imaginative. Great presence too. Had a fantastic time seeing them.

Hope they do get on to bigger things!
    ooOOOoooooo they have a FABULOUS new song up on myspace :p

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofalbionuk
    thought I'd give this thread a bump. :)

fell in love with the EP again last night! :D