Amon Tobin

V VV V Posts: 5,191
edited June 2006 in Other Music
anyone like this fella ???

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=65025951

i'm just getting into him , through my love of Tribal Fusion belly dance, his stuff is cool to move to.

i see he has a few albums , can anyone recomend one ???

thanks
~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    I have "supermodified"..its pretty solid...I've also heard he did the soundtrack to the splinter cell video game...and its actually supposed to be pretty good. Haven't heard it though.
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    Igottago wrote:
    I have "supermodified"..its pretty solid...I've also heard he did the soundtrack to the splinter cell video game...and its actually supposed to be pretty good. Haven't heard it though.

Yeah, that one is my fav of his. He is also on a track on the new Mike Patton project "Peeping Tom" and its one of the best tracks on the cd.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

from what i've heard n read, Out from out where and supermodified would be good, arrrrrrrrrr i need more money to spluerge on music :D

Mike Patton project "Peeping Tom" ~ i recognise the name but ?? what who ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    really loving the snip of Bloodstone on his myspace but wish they would release it world wide

any of u guys in USA n CAnada got it yet ???
    ooOOOOoooo just playing the new album
    Foley room ~ Brilliant , lov'in it so far and the DVD is cool :)