Options

Anyone going to Voodoo?

clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 322
edited October 2006 in Other Music
....this weekend? Im making the drive down to New Orleans from Atlanta and I cant wait. Though the lineup is not as strong as in the past, Im still looking forward to seeing Kings Of Leon, Drive By Truckers, Pete Yorn, Joseph Arthur, Secret Machines, and THE FLAMING LIPS. Should be a good one.

Oh and I already say RHCP at Lolla this year so i dont care to see the same show again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ive seen the Drive by truckers 4 times in small clubs. They are one of the best live bands I have ever seen. I wish i was going
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Ive seen the Drive by truckers 4 times in small clubs. They are one of the best live bands I have ever seen. I wish i was going

I'm seeing them the night before in Memphis on Friday. Second time for me...looking forward to it.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 322
    yeah they are awesome live. cant wait to see their new years eve show in atlanta.

i also forgot to mention that i cant fucking wait for broken social scene at voodoo.
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    clayton12 wrote:

i also forgot to mention that i cant fucking wait for broken social scene at voodoo.

they will steal the show
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    i wish drive by truckers would tour canada more :(

they'd be fucking huge around where i live
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    I'll be there both days. Flaming Lips will steal the show.