Options

BIG Bonnaroo Rumor

clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 322
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Not to piss anyone off, or start a war or words but i was doing my daily checkup of my music sites this afternoon and on livemusicblog.com i came across something very interesting, saying that they have a reliable source saying Pearl Jam is a headliner for Bonnaroo. I know this is a strectch and that its really just speculation or bs but still i was caught off guard and a part of me got very excited. With Radiohead and Petty last year headlining, it broke down the whole jam band barrier for bands to play Bonnaroo.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yep, that blog showed up recently on the porch, i believe... and after last year there were rumors floating around that pj would eventually make an appearance at bonnaroo

but remember this is just a rumor, and as far as i can tell (i check all these sites daily too) all this talk is just snowballing from one source, don't get your hopes up just yet... the headliners will be announced in a month or so, till then we have to treat it like the other rumors out there about 2007 and just hope they're true

here's to hoping though! i'm actually looking to rent an rv this time around, make sleeping in that heat a little more bearable, last year i threw in the towel and slept in the movie tent in centaroo... fell asleep to blackalicious one night and awoke to a soccer game the next morning
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***