Sleep Now in the Fire
Wake Up
Freedom
Killing in the Name
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    so cool.. DOWN RODEO!!

very jealous of the people there right now.. i got a few buddies over there as well.. oh well come august 2nd i won't care as much anymore ;)
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Thank you SO much for the update sis!

Fuck what a set!

*in my best Zack de la Rocha*
    UHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    :D

This threesome is seriously out of control...

Bombtrack
    Bullet in the Head
    Know Your Enemy

:eek: K.O.

OMG to be a part of this?! I've been getting massive chills just thinking about the intensity and insanity that is taking place there tonight. Can you imagine that very first second that RAGE hit the stage?!? :eek: *chills* All that built up anticipation! I mean YEARS worth! God! *chills again*
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    agreed.. complete madness over there for sure.. i'd love to see an overhead view of the pit from when the first notes of Testify were played.. but of course instead we get the Lemonheads on the webcast.. lol oh well
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    Yes! I need to see footage of this! LOL!! I know. I think it's hilarious that they left out THE BIGGEST fuckin part of the night. :p

"Lo√e, you know the word

• i know what you mean, i hope someone is recording this!! i can't wait to see footage too, especially of those initial moments when they just hit the stage!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Hey Ved Head and Soundgrunger- thought I'd say what's up? :D
    I bet you tube is gonna have some great footage, I just hope a tv station captures it professionally. I've been in a pit for a reunion show 4 years after a band broke up and the pit goes nuts. I'll never forget the intensity of that Toadies pit, now imagine RAGE! I can't wait to see footage myself. That setlist is AMAZING!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • red mos wrote:
    Hey Ved Head and Soundgrunger- thought I'd say what's up? :D
    I bet you tube is gonna have some great footage, I just hope a tv station captures it professionally. I've been in a pit for a reunion show 4 years after a band broke up and the pit goes nuts. I'll never forget the intensity of that Toadies pit, now imagine RAGE! I can't wait to see footage myself. That setlist is AMAZING!
    HEY! :D wow, i hope they have some professional footage of this. and i bet that pit was insane!! i can't imagine, i just spoke with my friend and he said it was incredible being there.
    Aw hey red mos! :D Oooh god that energy! Here come the chills again....
    I'm with you guys, I am hoping and praying for some professional footage of this as well. I mean there has to be something that'll pop up soon. There just has to be. This is far too huge of a thing.

And Dolly I was just thinking to myself and laughing over the fact that SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO TEXT YOU DURING THIS CHAOS!!!:eek: LOL!!! Major props to that person. That is seriously impressive. :p

"Lo√e, you know the word

and hold up, Killing In The Name closed the show?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
    OMG THAT CROWD!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    And Dolly I was just thinking to myself and laughing over the fact that SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO TEXT YOU DURING THIS CHAOS!!!:eek: LOL!!! Major props to that person. That is seriously impressive. :p
    LOL i know! major props to jon for being able to rock out AND send texts at the same time! I know he must have been going nuts during their whole set, so this is impressive.
  • Down Rodeo is flat out killer. Had the Evil Empire album playing on the MP3 player while cutting the grass sunday. Killer
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Down Rodeo is flat out killer. Had the Evil Empire album playing on the MP3 player while cutting the grass sunday. Killer

Hopefully with further tour announcements it'll get plenty of play!
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı