My Morning Jacket Live

London CallingLondon Calling Posts: 164
edited August 2006 in Other Music
My Morning Jacket are playing in Birmingham on Tuesday and i've heard their stuff and think its ok at best, but am pondering whether to see them. I'm sure a lot of people have seen them live on this board, esp. as PJ support. Is it worth the £11 to see them?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    My Morning Jacket are playing in Birmingham on Tuesday and i've heard their stuff and think its ok at best, but am pondering whether to see them. I'm sure a lot of people have seen them live on this board, esp. as PJ support. Is it worth the £11 to see them?

definitely dude, they are amazing live....I love their most recent album but im not as crazy about the earlier stuff...the earlier stuff is incredible live though, they take it to a whole new level
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • LedZepFan wrote:
    definitely dude, they are amazing live....I love their most recent album but im not as crazy about the earlier stuff...the earlier stuff is incredible live though, they take it to a whole new level

at dawn and it still moves are better than z.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    at dawn and it still moves are better than z.

nah I don't like the heavier southern tints and all....Z is just a really awesome album overall in my opinion
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

YES!!! seriously... their studio stuff can really take some getting used to. but they are amazing live.