Bottle of wine and the new Foo Fighters CD

yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
edited October 2007 in Other Music
fucking amazing :)
“May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I'm still spinning the hell out of this disc! screw the naysayers. This is by far one of the best albums of 2007, and one of the foos best records. (self titles id my favorite of theirs though, but this one's probably 2nd for me.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    red mos wrote:
    I'm still spinning the hell out of this disc! screw the naysayers. This is by far one of the best albums of 2007, and one of the foos best records. (self titles id my favorite of theirs though, but this one's probably 2nd for me.

I'm right there with you, can't get enough of this cd!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    cool. Imagine the tour promoting this album.... it's gonna be mind blowing! I can't wait. I've seen the Foos twice now, and can't wait til the next time cause this album to me is just phenominal. It really moves me. Sadly only their first record did that for me, and the rest are just allright. I really enjoyed "In your honor" though and that record gets alot of shit on the board. Not sure why? I thought it was cool to have a rock disc and accoustic disc. But oh, man I hope they come to Texas again. Seeing them at Smirnoff back in 2005 (I live in Hoston now, and was raised here. I had to move back home) :( was just awesome. Weezer was impressive too. I'm a casual fan of thiers, and they played a bunch of stuff I knew so that was cool, even though my friends gave them shit duringWeezer's performance. The Foos are definetley in my top live bands to see each time they come through.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    red mos wrote:
    cool. Imagine the tour promoting this album.... it's gonna be mind blowing! I can't wait. I've seen the Foos twice now, and can't wait til the next time cause this album to me is just phenominal. It really moves me. Sadly only their first record did that for me, and the rest are just allright. I really enjoyed "In your honor" though and that record gets alot of shit on the board. Not sure why? I thought it was cool to have a rock disc and accoustic disc. But oh, man I hope they come to Texas again. Seeing them at Smirnoff back in 2005 (I live in Hoston now, and was raised here. I had to move back home) :( was just awesome. Weezer was impressive too. I'm a casual fan of thiers, and they played a bunch of stuff I knew so that was cool, even though my friends gave them shit duringWeezer's performance. The Foos are definetley in my top live bands to see each time they come through.

I'm praying they come through TX