This is the Greatest Thread Ever

2»

Comments

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    artjam wrote:
    "You sit in your tower, and fuckin nap. Whats funny? You fuckin shit! Fuckin Fuckaaaa. Fuckin Cockayass!"

did you guys see pick of destiny yet? I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters so I'll have to rent it when it comes out. any good?
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    There's no such thing as a rock prodigy,
    'Cause rock 'n roll is bogus, right KG? (right!)
    Only thing that really matters is a classical sauce.
    And that's why me and KG are classically trained
    To rock your fuckin' socks off!
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    This is a joke, right? I can't stand Jack Black. He's up there with Jim Carrey, & Tom Green. Total annoying idiots
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • The D Rules. No one had any clue who they were back when they opened in 98....how cool would that have been to be there?

The new album takes some time but the best are Classico, The Final Showdown, Govt Totally Sucks (should have found a way to work that into the movie) and Car Chase City. "Never underestimate the power of E." (the key, as in a key change)

Pick of Destiny could have been better, but it's not bad. It COULD have been the greatest movie in the world, but it was just a tribute.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    I read that both of Jack's parents are real rocket scientists. No shit. I like Jack...he cracks me up :D My 4 year old asks me if he will be his teacher when he gets to school because he knows him as Mr S. from the School of Rock movie and just loves him. :D
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bookmuse wrote:
    I read that both of Jack's parents are real rocket scientists. No shit. I like Jack...he cracks me up :D My 4 year old asks me if he will be his teacher when he gets to school because he knows him as Mr S. from the School of Rock movie and just loves him. :D

thats funny! I wish I would have had classes like that when I was in school!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    yahamita wrote:
    This is a joke, right? I can't stand Jack Black. He's up there with Jim Carrey, & Tom Green. Total annoying idiots

I agree with Tom Green, but JB and JC? Wow.