Chris Cornell

yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Going to see Chris Cornell in April!! And it's even a hometown show...in the South!!! I'm hoping that on the off chance one of the guys from Pj might show up but I know I've got better odds of getting hit by lightning than that...Can't wait to see Chris though! :)
“May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    You going to the Dallas show???? See ya there!!!
  • yea....i'm going to see Chris at Stubb's in Austin - hope he pulls out some stuff from TOTD, Soundgarden and solo....not sure if i really wanna hear audioslave stuff.

but either way, should be a kick ass show!
    See ya in Austin too. gonna make a weekend out it.
  • Dallas and Austin!

Nice....at least you wont have to drop the money for plane tickets.

Do you know if its going to be indoors or outdoors?
    Yea and I have family that live in both so no hotel either.

I think the Austin show is outdoors. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
  • RareBirdRareBird Posts: 20
    I'm seeing him in toronto at a really small venue so it should be a nice intimate show...can't wait!
    Through Every Breakthrough, Breakdown, and Breakup...
    "What a Different Life had I not Found This Love With You.."
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Whipping wrote:
    I'm seeing him in toronto at a really small venue so it should be a nice intimate show...can't wait!
    Excellent!
    I'm seeing Chris Cornell in Tucson on May 5th--according to our local DJ Chris is playing some Temple of the Dogs music!!
    Really looking forward to the show!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    I Need A Ticket For The Chicago Show!!! Anyone?? Anyone????
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • rmnsf936rmnsf936 Posts: 58
    I'm seeing him in Boston
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Just got a pair for the LA show on May 2nd. Damn, those fuckers sold out quick (less than a minute). Going to be a great show though, in a very small venue.

What are the chances some of the PJ guys OR some of the Rage guys show up? (Rage plays in Southern Cali 3 days earlier...hmm....)
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,901
    Just got a pair for the LA show on May 2nd. Damn, those fuckers sold out quick (less than a minute). Going to be a great show though, in a very small venue.

What are the chances some of the PJ guys OR some of the Rage guys show up? (Rage plays in Southern Cali 3 days earlier...hmm....)

ain't that the truth. the place i went to get my ticket sold ONE and then it sold out.

it would be really cool if some of PJ showed up. :)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    you lucky one !!!
    i just saw that he comes to Germany for one f... concert ...5 days before my 30 birthday and only in Berlin (well i am pregnant ) and i want to see him live ...so i hope he is coming to my town
  • PJammin' wrote:
    ain't that the truth. the place i went to get my ticket sold ONE and then it sold out.

it would be really cool if some of PJ showed up. :)

Was that ONE ticket to you??

Have fun at the show. I know you'll be there one way or the other.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz