Dysrhythmia anyone??

brain_of_jasbrain_of_jas Posts: 61
edited August 2006 in Other Music
Anyone heard of/like/dislike Dysrhythmia?

Personally i think They are amazing. The guitarist Kevin is one of the best i've heard in ages.

Pretest would probably be the album to check out if your interested in some instrumental rock. Recorded by Steve Albini no less.

They rock me hard!
www.myspace.com/dhmarks - Me

www.myspace.com/jackietreehornmusic - The Band
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i saw them play in Reading PA a few years back. very crazy, almost to the point of i couldn't tell if there was a song or not. very talented players. have you heard their side project Byla? if so is it good?
  • Yeah Byla is good but its very different. Completely ambient and atmospheric.

You are a lucky mofo to have seen them. Not much chance of me catching them any time soon.

The tunes are crazy on first few listens but then it all makes sense and its like, wow how do they do that!!??
    www.myspace.com/dhmarks - Me

www.myspace.com/jackietreehornmusic - The Band
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    another tech rock/math rock band i'm listening to a lot of is Faraquet from D.C. they had one record on Dischord and broke up. the guitarist and bassist formed a new band called the Medications. both very very good. not as crazy as Dysrhythmia but Faraquet is definatley worth checking out.

i've thought about getting the Byla record, but i'll probably listen to it once and put it away.