If we're gonna talk about old bands putting out new albums...

Pat HPat H Posts: 101
edited July 2007 in Other Music
let's talk about the new Bad Religion album.... best album that's coming out this week? Possibly (against me! has a new one that is pretty awesome too). Fuck the Smashing Pumpkins (I will be buying that one too), New Maps of Hell is the CD that everyone should buy this week
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Loved Bad Religion. I didn't know they had a new album. Thanks. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I was told by a friend that the new Bad Religion album was gash.

then again, he likes the new avril lavigne record and its only partially an ironic liking.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    one of my top favorite punk bands right there! can't wait to head out to get it today, i'll also be getting the new spoon and maybe crowded house, not sure about that one yet.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    actually fuck you ;p ( ode to no one ;) )

pumpkins shit all over bad religion ;p